Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!! :wavey:

I started this thread so that nobody misses this!!!

The dorks over at CBS finally decided to show a sneak peek into some of the non-american players, and CBS'S 1/2 hr. tennis show and a snippet on Dani, with her family :bounce: :bounce:

Justin Gimbelstop was giving viewers a tour of the fantastic :eek: US open facilities and he was taking the camera thru. the players lounge and guess who stops next to.....

Our lovely Dani!!!!!! :wavey: :woohoo: :bounce:

She was wearing white fitted toursers and a wonderful batik print top (new!), she was standing and her family (brother, (with a shy smile), father (pokerfaced) and mom (looking radiant and smiling ) were sitting down....

Dani, was looking beautiful....:drool: :drool: as usual...and when the camera came to them...she broke down in giggles...

Justin Gimbelstop introduced her as a 'fantastic' player and then said 'she is Verrrry Verry....PRETTY..'...

and then he looked over to her mom and brother and said 'your daughter/sister is very pretty...

mom replied back by saying in that wonderful 'slovak' accent 'I don't know..."

Justin " OH! I do!!"

It's interesting, Dani kept looking at him and kept giggling away...

It did look like Justin liked her and his compliments were sincere...he'a a tall ok looking guy and Dani kept looking up at him and smiling...

And then he excused him to go chase Stan Smith and Dani waved him goodbye and gave him one lasting look ;).....

I have taped it. I wish there is a way to convert to an avi file...

BTW I have an avi file from the Pilot Pen tennis...is there someplace on CP where i can upload it???? I really don't want to put it up on a public site...

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
alltennis69 said:
Justin Gimbelstop introduced her as a 'fantastic' player and then said 'she is Verrrry Verry....PRETTY..'...

and then he looked over to her mom and brother and said 'your daughter/sister is very pretty...

mom replied back by saying in that wonderful 'slovak' accent 'I don't know..."

I have taped it. I wish there is a way to convert to an avi file...

BTW I have an avi file from the Pilot Pen tennis...is there someplace on CP where i can upload it???? I really don't want to put it up on a public site...
Thanks very much AllT -

Justin - that's not quite right - she is verrrry, verrry, verrrryyy PRETTY.

And to Marianna - your daughter / sister is very pretty - :lol: I wonder if Marianna understood the compliment he was paying her! ;)

If there is any chance you could get a file on here that would be great.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Can you really put it on the CP for us to see! :bounce: :wavey:

I don't get anything like that here. :sad:

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
BTW, what is batik? :confused:

Is it a kind of clothes that is dyed in a special way. I've heard of this word before in the Caribbeans, but forgot what in meant. :eek:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GrahamD said:
Also Allt, can you tell us what the name of the programme was and when it was broadcast please. Thanks :D
It's a weekly tennis programme they started i belv. from July. its called 'TopSpin' and it was on CBS. I have taped it...her section was only about 5/6 seconds...BUT WORTH IT: :)...SHE LOOKED HAPPY!!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BTW. I forgot to mention, i went to the player party at the W hotel last Thursday. ....delicacies from most of NY's best restaraunts and the players serving them!!!!!

I met Younis El Naoui (sp?) really coool guy, also Agassi, Roddick (crowd went nuts when walked in), Chanda Rubin, Alexendra Stevenson were there...

Federer was supposed to show but did not...

Sadly no Dani :(, but she was not expected to...

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,629 Posts
omg! wow!!!!!!!!!! that seemed SO AMAZING! damn CBS didnt show 'Top SPin' here!!!! :( :fiery: pleas PLEASE do your best to get it uploaded here!!!!! so maybe you can jus send us copies ;) hahaha

·
Registered
16,898 Posts
Dani is a true delight! :D She really does seem to be as sweet and as nice as we believe she is! :angel: The interview with Justin Gimelstob and Dani and her family was simply divine! :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
me wanna see :) plz convert it and host it somehow... we don't get that show up here... plus it's in the past anyway.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
YES WE WANT IT ALL !!!
what can i tell u....She is just an angel :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
OMG!!! i remember watching this!!!
lol.....it was absolutely hilarious...Dani just kept on laughing her ass off for some reason...and then i think justin said something like "hey igor!" to igor :p and then igor didnt say anything!! lol....he seemed so shy...he had his legs up on his seat covering his face....haha..it was cute. and it was funny cuz her family was all like, lined up against a wall, sitting on chairs, except for daniela.
and then, yeah, justin said that dani was really pretty....and dani kept on laughing :lol: i think thats pretty much all daniela said.
i saw this on CBS too, so maria, u must've missed it. ;)

sorry for bringing this old thread up, but did anyone manage to get it on an avi file? i'd like to see it again :)

oh and btw, it was from usopen 2002, even though they only showed it in 2003...

·
Registered
8,176 Posts
I want to see it too! Plz someone! I know it's an old thread (never seen before)but I never saw these videos. So maybe people can help me!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
awww really?? damn...i really wanna see it again, cuz when i was watching it, i wasnt really paying attention to every little detail, cuz i was all like "OMG OMG OMG!!! its Daniela!!!"
....and i dont think there is a way to put the VHS tape into a computer (well, duh :rolleyes: ) that sucks though....

and if i remember correctly, i THINK this is what she was wearing during the thing...dunno if its batik though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.