Reach, I'd reach, I'd reach
I'd reach, I'd reach so much higher
Be stronger.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
matt25 said:
Graham,
if you want we could change some videos, I have some quite nice video documents from Fed Cup 2003 or 2003, etc... :rolleyes:
Matt, I have most of the Fed Cup Final on video anyway, but maybe some others would like to see some more video clips from then, so if you could put them on your site, I'm sure they would be appreciated. But keep the fan-videoclip as it is, just perfect, and perfect words too!

Life's not worth living if you don't have dreams, and if you don't have dreams, you haven't lived, and you haven't lived if you leave your life with regrets, so live your life as if each day is your last, because one day, you will be right.

·
Registered
317 Posts
what kind of codec are u guys using??? cuz i have the divx thing and in the beginning i can see everything and then suddenly it turns into the green massy thing... so i can't watch it!!! if u can help me, i'd be the happiest person in the whole universe!!! plz... :) thanx...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
danka said:
what kind of codec are u guys using??? cuz i have the divx thing and in the beginning i can see everything and then suddenly it turns into the green massy thing... so i can't watch it!!! if u can help me, i'd be the happiest person in the whole universe!!! plz... :) thanx...
Danka, try to reinstall your divx codec or try use old version of codec etc. version 3.11 alpha. You can save it http://www.divx-digest.com/software/divxcodec.html

I have to use this pefect chance to make you the happiest person in the whole universe :wavey:
Have a nice fan-video-experience ;)

·
Registered
317 Posts
there r three alpha thingies... which one??? mirror link 1, mirror link 2 or mirror link 3???

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
You can choose any of them. :)

The mirrors are just different places you can download the same file from. If one place downloads the file slowly, you choose another one to see if it is faster.

·
Registered
317 Posts
well i downloaded it and instead of this big green thingy i can see only this huge eye looking thing... what's wrong now??? damn... :(

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
This worked for me once. Click the right button of your mouse on the file. This brings up a list of options. Choose "Properties" and see if it allows you to choose "Preview" so you can watch the movie. :)

If this doesn't work, then I'd try downloading and installing "DivX 5.1 Bundle Standard":

Use any one of the four links in the "DivX 5.1 Bundle Standard Links" bits:

http://www.divx-digest.com/software/divxcodec5.html

1 - 19 of 19 Posts