Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read this report here (if you haven't already)

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=80797#

I think it was really nice of Kim and Jennifer to show Dani there support - both of them are so sweet to watch and support Daniela :)

I always knew Dani and Kim were freinds - and now this just porves it for me :bounce: :woohoo: So happy my two faves are friends :D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
kim&lleytonrule said:

I think it was really nice of Kim and Jennifer to show Dani there support - both of them are so sweet to watch and support Daniela :)

I always knew Dani and Kim were freinds - and now this just porves it for me :bounce: :woohoo: So happy my two faves are friends :D

that's good news for today:)

dani should ask kim to be her doubles partner ;) :bounce:

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
kim&lleytonrule said:

Nice to see that there are so many people supporting her during her 'slump'. Thanks very much for posting the report! :wavey:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Thats really nice since they're almost always entering the same tournaments its good that she can interact with others aside from her family and coach. Besides, its good to have friends at work.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Tarsius said:
Thats really nice since they're almost always entering the same tournaments its good that she can interact with others aside from her family and coach. Besides, its good to have friends at work.

Tarsius, define interact.

For men, to interact with your friends at work means this : :drink:

fortunately, women dont have the same definition :devil:

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
marquinho_85 said:

Ok Big brotha! I know what you are thinking and you need to do this to yourself! :banghead:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
paycheck said:
Ok Big brotha! I know what you are thinking and you need to do this to yourself! :banghead:
:haha: why????

i dont wanna bang my head against the wall!!!
what did i say wrong???
I was just... ok never mind, this is :topic:

:wavey:

:banghead::smash: to me

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
kim&lleytonrule said:

This is great to hear, the WTA is a very competitive arena 'especially' in the top 20...where everyone below the top 6-7(Williams sisters, Kim, Justine, Jencap, Linday, Amelie...and Chanda now) are fighting tooth and nail to come up to the top the heap...IT IS VERY COOL OF BOTH JEN AND KIM to support Dani like this!!...

Besides Jen and Kim are in general VERY HELPFUL and VERY FRIENDLY during the tours...

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
kim&lleytonrule said:

That's really cool :cool: and really nice of them :hug:

Neither were high up on my list of 'fave' players, but friendship and support like that speaks far louder than anything anyone else outside of Dani's immediate circle has ever done. :hug:

:bigclap: :bigclap: for Kim and Jenni :yeah:

·
Registered
743 Posts
kim&lleytonrule said:

This was a JOY to reed !!! Really fantastic from Kim and Jen !

Thanks Naomi for showing this report at the CP ! :kiss:

·
Registered
12,108 Posts
marquinho_85 said:

WE SHOP! :lol:

·
Registered
12,108 Posts
It's cool that my two favourite players are good friends, that makes it a lot easier for me to choose my all time favourite picture ;)

And I do want Daniela and Kim to play doubles together, but that's not gonna happen as long as Kim keeps on winning Grand Slams together with Ai.

Ciao :kiss: MandY

:bounce: kim - bartoli, 6-1, 6-1 :bounce:

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
WoW!!! That's great :D For Dani and for the two others - because they have a new supporter now ;) OK, Kimmie has always been one of my faves but Jcap has my sympathy from now on, too. :)

Kimmie :worship: Jcap :worship:

DANI :worship: :hearts: :worship: :hearts:

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Just for that I'm going to now like Jennifer a little better now. I've never heard of a player going to watch a match before their own match. That's very sweet of Jen, and also Kim. :angel:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
JLDementieva said:
Just for that I'm going to now like Jennifer a little better now. I've never heard of a player going to watch a match before their own match. That's very sweet of Jen, and also Kim. :angel:

yup, that's what i was thinking too.
JCap was never one of my faves but I'll take this fact in consideration and now I'll take my time to watch her matches.. and for Kim, well, she's been one of my faves so :hug::smooch:for her

:wavey:

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
read the post and all i can say is.......... awwwwwwwwwww.....

it was really nice of them. but i must admit that capriati surprised me a little. i never thought she's nice at all. kim i understand. but her? so yeah, from now on capriati has my respect.

.......so please dont post anything about her. you'll just tempt me to make nasty comments. im not that strong!

·
Registered
679 Posts
maybe they are all rallying around her after her recent problems. I mean they all compete against one another, but I imagine none of them want to be treated the way dani has been recently, and so want to help her.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
kysersoze said:
maybe they are all rallying around her after her recent problems. I mean they all compete against one another, but I imagine none of them want to be treated the way dani has been recently, and so want to help her.
I think it is their duty to help her. They compete on the court, but off the court they should be friendly and nice to each other. I know I would. :angel:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
paycheck said:
I think it is their duty to help her. They compete on the court, but off the court they should be friendly and nice to each other. I know I would. :angel:

yeah right.. :rolleyes: haha yes i know you would be that nice and friendly

:devil: :p

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
marquinho_85 said:
yeah right.. :rolleyes: haha yes i know you would be that nice and friendly

:devil: :p
Ain't I nice to you, big brotha? :wavey: :hug:

1 - 20 of 132 Posts