Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there are so many new folks on the CP, and newbies arriving every day to :worship: at the alter of Dani, I thouht it may be time to start a Dani-aholics Anonymous thread. This will also hopefully end an argument i've been having by proving the CP is as diverse a group as you can get, but are all brought together by our love for Dani, and the game in general.

Like a AA meeting, no last names, but you first name, your age, where your living, what you do in life, how long have you been a Dani-aholic, and who else do you support.

My name is Aaron.
I'm 27.
I live in Montreal, Canada.
I'm a Doctor (Neuro-Ophthalmology before anyone asks).
I've been a CPer since Feb.2003, and a fan of the long-legged one since about March 2002.
I'm also a fan of Kim and Anastasia (I blame Graham's Photos).

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
My name is Graham.
I'm 41.
I live in London, England.
I'm an Operations Officer at Heathrow Airport.
I've been a CPer since Jan.2003 (although I tried throughout December 2002 to sign up without any success), and a fan of Daniela's since March 2002.
I'm not a fan of any other player, but I'll support Dani's doubles partner (Chanda) and I kinda like Anastasia and Meghann :) :bounce:

I blame my photos for everything!!! :lol: www.pbase.com/grahamd and I've seen Daniela live on 3 occasions (11 separate days)

I'm also the moderator of the Cocktail Party! :p :cool: :wavey:

and I am constantly having to :smash: Moogie and count :topic: posts

·
Registered
12,473 Posts
My name is Edward (But Eddy to my mates)
I'm 15 (16 in a few weeks)
I live in Harrow, London, England
I'm a student, and am in the final year of my GCSE studies
I've been a fan of the angel Dani since June 2003, when I saw her at Wimbledon 2003, and I joined the CP a few days later.
As my sig suggests, I'm also a fan of Jelena, and Maria Sharapova (only a few months older than me :) )

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Name: Adam.
Fan Since: June 2002
Other players: No-one. If pressured I'd say Sampras, Roddick, Kim C and Henin.

·
Registered
997 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Hi! :wavey: My name is 沛成. (Sorry, I don't have an English name)
I'm 18 years old.
I live in Taoyuan, Taiwan.
I'm about to become a college freshman.
I joined the CP at June 2003, I've been a proud Dani-aholic since I saw her playing in Wimbledon 2002.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
My name is Arne but please feel free to call me moogie :p
I was born on a cold day in november 1979... for those to lazy to calculate :rolleyes: ;) I'm 23 now.
I live in Paderborn, Germany right now but I was born in Bremen, Germany.
I'm a student for International Business Studies at the university of Paderborn.
I've been a fan of our long-legged :angel: Danielka since the Australian Open 2003 when I 1st saw an interview and then her match against Venus.
I don't know when CP-madness started for me but it must have been shortly afterwards :D
Other fav-players are Meghann, Jeca and Chanda for being her reliable doubles partner. Not to forget about the Belgian connection.

I blame Graham for everything :haha: :p ;)

That's it :tape:

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Just regular business sciences stuff + 2 languages: English and Spanish :)

And now :tape: because we don't want to trash this one into another :topic: thread! ;)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
moogle san said:
Just regular business sciences stuff + 2 languages: English and Spanish :)

And now :tape: because we don't want to trash this one into another :topic: thread! ;)
I think your ok to go a bit :topic: on this thread. It goes part and parcel with the subject, as were all going to find out interesting things about one another...

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
moogle san said:
My name is Arne but please feel free to call me moogie :p
I was born on a cold day in november 1979... for those to lazy to calculate :rolleyes: ;) I'm 23 now.
I live in Paderborn, Germany right now but I was born in Bremen, Germany.
I'm a student for International Business Studies at the university of Paderborn.
I've been a fan of our long-legged :angel: Danielka since the Australian Open 2003 when I 1st saw an interview and then her match against Venus.
I don't know when CP-madness started for me but it must have been shortly afterwards :D
Other fav-players are Meghann, Jeca and Chanda for being her reliable doubles partner. Not to forget about the Belgian connection.

I blame Graham for everything :haha: :p ;)

That's it :tape:
Hey moogie! :wavey:

Where did you come up with the name moogie?

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
nope... surname is far away from that :lol:

moogle ----> the pic i posted as attachment in doubtie's b-day thread.
it's a creature from final fantasy - one of my favourite rpg-videogame series :D
moogie was the name the folks here at CP came up with... I'm not quite sure who :lol: ;)

·
Registered
12,473 Posts
YOU'RE A FINAL FANTASY FAN :D:D:D
I thought that was what your name was about, but i forgot to ask. Final Fantasy is my fave videogame series ever!!! Glad I have a fellow fan at the CP!

·
Registered
12,473 Posts
not really, you enjoy yourself so much they just flyyyyyyyy bye and you wish it would last longer. Still a huge game though and I love them all (all 10 of them!)

·
Registered
12,473 Posts
yep, i have played all ten (I own 1-6 on roms, with the others on ps and ps2) and I believe no. 7 to tbe the best of the lot. Whats your favourite Bracey and Moogie?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi! My name is Lucy.
I'm 17 and a student in the Cotswolds
I joined CP in July (but don't post as often as I should!), but have been a fan since the Indian Wells victory, cos I really liked the way she played.
I like Kim, Elena Baltacha, Chanda and Sjeng too. :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey Bracey :D, its in Gloucestershire in the countryside, my house is next to a big field of sheep! :lol:

1 - 20 of 345 Posts