Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daja Bedanova retired, new player will replace her

It was said that FWTA player from Czech Republic, Daja Bedanova will retire, but now it's officially confirmed. Daja said on the press conference after her last match in Fed Cup (5-7, 2-6 to French Dechy), that it's the end. She took a week break after tournament in Casablanca and she was thinking about it very seriously with parents. Thay decide, that if she won't feel that she want play longer, her room in a flat in Ostrava will be ready for her. After that, Daja lost in first round in Bedapest and two matches in a tie against Europe team in Fed Cup. "I don't want to play in tournaments anymore - it's not like fun now, I'm not so happy on court like I was". Daja's coach, karolbarzo, decided to give a chance for new player, Jana Kandarr, who will start in Warsaw tournament. "Jana is different than Daja, she's more agressive and she always have everything that she want. She was training with her boyfriend, Carlos Moya on clay and I'm sure that she's prepared to play in a big event, like this in Warsaw", Karol said.

Jana refused to talk with us, 'cause she's so busy during her trainings - she'll give us an interview in Warsaw... Hmm - so we'll wait :)

Name : Jana
Surname : Kandarr
Nationality : GER
Residence : Munich, Germany
Plays : right-handed (two-handed backhand)​

·
Registered
14,429 Posts
welcome JANA !! :D

·
Martina&Roger <3
7,823 Posts