Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

the point is, ladies and gentleman, is that Arrogance, for lack of a better word, is good. Arrogance is right. Arrogance works. Arrogance clarifies, cuts through and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Arrogance, in all of its forms - Arrogance towards players, to umpires, to linesman, fans - has marked the upward surge of professional tennis. And Arrogance, yuo mark my words, will not only save Jelena Dokic, but that other malfunctioning tennis babe called Anna Kounikova. Thank yuo very much

- Car Key Gecko :cool:

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
nice try ;)

but when u got ppl dominating a sport who couldnt give a flying duck about what their rivals fans think....then theres gonna be drama ;)

·
Banned
3,628 Posts
http://carkeyboi.com/DR.gif

the point is, ladies and gentleman, is that Arrogance, for lack of a better word, is good. Arrogance is right. Arrogance works. Arrogance clarifies, cuts through and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Arrogance, in all of its forms - Arrogance towards players, to umpires, to linesman, fans - has marked the upward surge of professional tennis. And Arrogance, yuo mark my words, will not only save Jelena Dokic, but that other malfunctioning tennis babe called Anna Kounikova. Thank yuo very much

- Car Key Gecko
The point is you are wrong (but what is new). Firstly, Anna Kourkova is actually arrogant as witnessed when she ignored a waiting journalists for a post-match interview b/c she didn't want give credit to her opponent after she lost in a challenger (I am still LMAO). Secondly, I am guessing that this thread is some what related to serena's comment, which is anything but arrogant. She gave a direct analysis of the match today, I haven't seen arrogance in it. Thirdly, arrogance without any talent to back it up is vice - like kournikova's.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eta psi said:
The point is you are wrong (but what is new). Firstly, Anna Kourkova is actually arrogant as witnessed when she ignored a waiting journalists for a post-match interview b/c she didn't want give credit to her opponent after she lost in a challenger (I am still LMAO). Secondly, I am guessing that this thread is some what related to serena's comment, which is anything but arrogant. She gave a direct analysis of the match today, I haven't seen arrogance in it. Thirdly, arrogance without any talent to back it up is vice - like kournikova's.
actually no shithead

i previously posted this in a thread about the uber-babe's comments about Conchita - i have no idea about the Serena comment that yuo refer to - not that it matters. Serena is arrogant, as are all my faves Venus, Capster, Dokic and Anna

so fuck yuo very much eta piss

- Car Key Boi

·
Registered
12,094 Posts
starr said:
Amelie is arrogant? Hmmmmm. I must have missed that.
You really missed that :rolleyes:

·
Banned
368 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
actually no shithead

i previously posted this in a thread about the uber-babe's comments about Conchita - i have no idea about the Serena comment that yuo refer to - not that it matters. Serena is arrogant, as are all my faves Venus, Capster, Dokic and Anna

so fuck yuo very much eta piss

- Car Key Boi
oh wait........were u the one who tried pathetically
to get signatures to make u the "moderator".....
how many did u get....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
niceman said:
oh wait........were u the one who tried pathetically
to get signatures to make u the "moderator".....
how many did u get....:rolleyes:
obviously yuo never read the thread, it was a troll

dickass

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
Car Key Boi said:

- Car Key Gecko :cool:
Whoa, did you come up with that all by yourself?

·
Registered
349 Posts
No, some are extremely arrogant. There's a big big gap ;)

·
Registered
32,313 Posts
since when were players like clijsters, henin, davenport, mauresmo, and seles arrogant??

1 - 20 of 30 Posts