Fernando Gonzalez and Gisela Dulko

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
fena and gisela arent together anymore

some couples:

Andreev & Kirilenko
Berdych & Safarova

note: haha, the thread started wants to know who would be a cute couple :lol: sry

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
who would make a cute couple...

:hearts:
i think masha k and igor are cute :hearts:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
^^Simon/Chakvetadze is a great idea for a couple

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
i don't see sharapova with nole.
i see her with john isner.

other couples:lol:

·
Art & Futures
20,684 Posts
Mauresmo Kuznetsova Serena

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
i don't see sharapova with nole.
i see her with john isner.

I thought of that too as soon as John Isner came on the scene. He's certainly tall enough for her at 6'9". He has the cutest smile and baby face. But I've been real dissappointed at how his career has turned out. He needs to improve his ranking and win a slam or two. He was my new Roddick. Such a pity that he isn't doing better. Lots of women would start watching men's tennis again if he becomes the next big American star, especially now that Roddick's engaged.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I thought of that too as soon as John Isner came on the scene. He's certainly tall enough for her at 6'9". He has the cutest smile and baby face. But I've been real dissappointed at how his career has turned out. He needs to improve his ranking and win a slam or two. He was my new Roddick. Such a pity that he isn't doing better. Lots of women would start watching men's tennis again if he becomes the next big American star, especially now that Roddick's engaged.
He's cute-ish, and definitely tall enough for Maria, but Grisha Dimitrov is SERIOUSLY cute (and only 17 - what?)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts