·
Registered
38,070 Posts

💓💓💓

·
Registered
20,654 Posts

💓💓💓
Doesn't look bad shaved, she did have short hair to start with. Hopefully she is recovering well, and very nice to see she has a supportive shoulder to lean on.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Doesn't look bad shaved, she did have short hair to start with. Hopefully she is recovering well, and very nice to see she has a supportive shoulder to lean on.
It's too bad more players can't visit her, because of covid.
Getting covid now for CSN would be very bad, because of her depressed immune system.

·
Registered
13,025 Posts
Best wishes Carla, I hate this disease, particularly so hard to see someone who is in fantastic shape, in the prime of their life, pulled apart by this.

·
31,359 Posts
It's only me or she shouldn't really meet people while we are going through a pandemic?
On one side I agree with you. On the other side there are implications of her isolating that can lead to stress than be even worst for her, im sure these little moments must do wonders for her psyche.

Im glad to see her looking happy, and glad to see how Garbine and Conchita have been so friendly and present, lovely!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
It's only me or she shouldn't really meet people while we are going through a pandemic?
On one side I agree with you. On the other side there are implications of her isolating that can lead to stress than be even worst for her, im sure these little moments must do wonders for her psyche.

Im glad to see her looking happy, and glad to see how Garbine and Conchita have been so friendly and present, lovely!
Is there no requirement to social distance in Spain? Or not to mix with non-members of your family or bubble (if such a thing exists in Spain)? I thought they were in another lockdown?
@Cindy and Kate @Javi

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
Is there no requirement to social distance in Spain? Or not to mix with non-members of your family or bubble (if such a thing exists in Spain)? I thought they were in another lockdown?
@Cindy and Kate @Javi
Something like 2meters or 1.5 (who knows); and meeting with 6 people. Thus you cannot fine them.
The pics seems to be in Barcelona, I figured that she would be in Canary Islands,,,,, I need more sun nowdays :giggle:

Reactions: AwonderfulKiwi

·
Registered
28,195 Posts
@Cindy and Kate @Javi
What M.A.S.L. said above.
Meetings= 6 persons max.
2 meters social distance.
And at 6 PM lockdown except essential activities.
Also movility is very restricted. You can’t move to another region and even in many regions you can’t move to another city/village.
But that’s for general people. Professional Sportsmen/sportswomen and other persons that work for essential activities can be allowed to move but some certificicate or license is required

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
In Spain we don't say we shouldn't or we are not allowed to.

We say haz lo que te salga de los huevos and this is beautiful😍

We are allowed to do many things and if we are not then we try not to get catched in fraganti.

Probably Carla should not meet too many people but no one can blame her to visit friends on courts and no one will report her to authorities

81 - 100 of 100 Posts