Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
This is awful. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Reactions: Black Panther

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
This is devastating news. Carla is one of those rare players on tour who everyone likes and I don't think she has never received a negative comment from anyone. This was meant be her final year on tour.

Get better, Carla. We want you to recover, get well and give us a chance to give you a proper farewell from the tour.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Man this news sucks. Awful year all round. I hope she gets better soon. Maybe she will delay her retirement?

Reactions: Daydreamer

·
Milk and honey
3,799 Posts
Heartbreaking news. Wishing Carla a full recovery, she’s in all of our thoughts right now. ❤

Reactions: Daydreamer

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Her saying 6 months of chemotherapy makes it all much real.

Cant imagine what it must be like, stay strong Carlaaa!!!
Well it will be 1 week of chemo. then 3 weeks break, repeated 6 times. She may have no side effects.

·
Registered
12,210 Posts
Terrible news for CSN 😢

Hope she makes a full recovery

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Above 90% of people recover. Alisa Kleybanova also suffered from it.
So did Vicky Duval. Both, unfortunately, were/are unable to effectively resume their careers, tho' Vicky keeps trying while dealing with a host of issues in her young life. Nevertheless, all the Best to Carla.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Horrible, horrible news. Hoping and praying that CSK makes a full recovery. Fuck cancer!

·
Registered
52,354 Posts
Get better soon!

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
In her latest twitter post, Carla has a video of her pumping heavy iron.
I'm not sure that is a good thing to do while a person is going thru cancer treatment.
Glad to see she is feeling strong.
Best wishes to CSN.

·
Registered
379 Posts
OMG! I wish Carla all the best and to be lucky in getting well soon. All stages of HL are treatable, but treatment is not a walk in the park. Higher stages need bone marrow transplant (autologous transplant is possible!).

61 - 80 of 100 Posts