Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:fiery:
IF you are defending them, you are not a true fan, nor are you a true fan of tennis, P

Unless of course you are the kind of person who believes it when your student says that the dog ate their homework. I am truly disgusted and deeply dissapointed.

·
Registered
8,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:mad:
Geisha said:
It doesn't matter what YOU think. :D
Yeah actually it does...or at least it should to them. Where would they be without their tennis careers, without their fans. They have disregarded us, they have disrespected their sport, they haven't reached their potential and it's not ok. If you were a true fan you would be asking questions, not defending them, P

·
Registered
15,893 Posts
Since when did being a fan meant you could control your faves life ?:shrug: Don't like them , move on, but please don't try to question others commitment to their faves :)

·
Registered
8,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just_Me said:
When did being a fan meant you could control your faves life ?:shrug: Don't like them , move on, but please don't try to question others commitment to their faves :)
There is something wrong with them, you can pretend that you don't see it but you aren't convincing me. Expecting a player to DO THEIR JOB is not trying to control their life...NEXT, P

Reactions: Billabong

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
What the hell are you talking about? :confused: Who is them? How do you define a "true fan of tennis"?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

What is the point of this thread that doesn't make any sence? If it's regarding something that's been said in another thread, post it in the relevant thread?!

·
Registered
8,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
smiler said:
What the hell are you talking about? :confused: Who is them? How do you define a "true fan of tennis"?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

What is the point of this thread that doesn't make any sence? If it's regarding something that's been said in another thread, post it in the relevant thread?![/QUOT

What is the point in responding to a thread when you have nothing to say.

Do you care about the draw? Do you care about anyother player besides Venus and Serena? If you answered yes then you should be upset as well.

Do you honestly believe anything that Venus or Serena say? Have you ever been lied to in your life? There comes a point when you can't believe someone anymore, even if they are telling the truth...and it takes years of lies and excuses to get to that point, and here we are.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
PLP said:
IF you are defending them, you are not a true fan, nor are you a true fan of tennis, P

Unless of course you are the kind of person who believes it when your student says that the dog ate their homework. I am truly disgusted and deeply dissapointed.
WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?? YOU CAN'T CONTROL WHO PEOPLE CHOOSE TO DEFEND OR NOT TO DEFEND!!. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU FEEL A CERTAIN WAY ABOUT V/S THAT I OR ANYONE ELSE HAS TO? wHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TELL ME, A TRUE VENUS FAN FOREVER THAT IF I DEFEND HER TO THE END THAT I WILL BE NO LONGER A TRUE FAN?

I LOVE TENNIS AND AM A FAN OF TENNIS FOREVER AND I STILL BELIEVE IN VENUS AND SERENA.

AND FOR YOUR INFO ONE YEAR WHEN I WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL MY DOG DID ACTUALLY EAT MY HOMEWORK.

I AM DISGUSTED BY YOUR HIGH AND MIGHTY ATTITUDE.

NEXT TIME CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU TRY TO TELL SOMEONE WHAT THEY CAN AND CANNOT DO OR WHO THEY CAN OR CANNOT LOVE AS A PLAYER!

YOU HATER

·
Registered
8,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am not a hater but you are right, I am no longer a fan...not after just now. I have waited for a 'fan' to give any sort of good reason why they would believe this latest excuse for withdrawing, and I haven't heard one...just unabashed anger towards me when I thought I was pointing out the obvious...I can take it though...Also I am a teacher, so yeah I have heard a million excuses and I could have used a different one, maybe it wouldn't have bothered you so much, but think of it this way: Dog eating homework=metaphor...try not to take it so literally, P

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
PLP said:
Do you care about the draw? Do you care about anyother player besides Venus and Serena? If you answered yes then you should be upset as well.
No I don't care about the draw, why should I? I can't change it & I don't want to. What makes you think I'm a Williams sisters fan? I'm not, but I dont' hate them either -I'm totally indifferent towards them. Why the hell should I be upset? Because you say I should? :haha:

This thread still doesn't make sense! :confused:

·
Registered
15,893 Posts
PLP said:
I am not a hater but you are right, I am no longer a fan...not after just now.

The move on quiety , not by being a drama queen questioning others regarding them being true fans of tennis or the players :wavey:

·
Registered
24,259 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
AND FOR YOUR INFO ONE YEAR WHEN I WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL MY DOG DID ACTUALLY EAT MY HOMEWORK.
^^this is ALL I needed to make my day, lol.

ps, i think a lot of people are over reacting quite a bit. it's just one more withdrawal...

·
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.
8,475 Posts
PLP said:

What in God's name are you trying to say here?? :confused:

From what I get, you are angry about the Williams' fans for defending their favourite player. If that's correct... SO WHAT? That's what fans do.

Guess you don't like the William sisters... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
smiler said:
No I don't care about the draw, why should I? I can't change it & I don't want to. What makes you think I'm a Williams sisters fan? I'm not, but I dont' hate them either -I'm totally indifferent towards them. Why the hell should I be upset? Because you say I should? :haha:

This thread still doesn't make sense! :confused:
I would assume you were a fan since you responded with venom and no substance...The draw was made and then players Withdrew, you are on a tennis message board, so...it would seem like 'you' would be irritated because having in this case, two players withdraw (Nicole and Venus), after the 'blueprint' of a tournament has been made creates significant holes in the design of the tournament, I wouldn't be irritated if Venus had chosen to withdraw before the draw had been made...you DON"T have to care though...

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
The problem is some people still don't like williams fans because they support V/S through the thick and thin. Many fanbases do this. Don;t hate on me for supporting [email protected]

They have been on the tour for a long time and you still can't get it through your head. Some/ALOT of people are going to follow [email protected] to the end.

it is a withdrawal get over it kid.

Yet don't you try to sway me from being a fan because you CHOOSE to be a punk. Don't bring your ass around when [email protected] win a title or a slam this year either.

FEARLESS VENUS RULES.:)

·
Registered
8,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
morningglory said:
:confused: What's up with the title? I don't get it...
There is a story about a child who cried wolf...also a movie version...but it boils down to people not believing you after a certain amount of time...It is hard for me to believe Venus at this moment in time, though her injury may very well be valid, it's just hard to believe after so many similar excuses the past few years, that's all I was getting at.

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
PLP said:
There is something wrong with them, you can pretend that you don't see it but you aren't convincing me. Expecting a player to DO THEIR JOB is not trying to control their life...NEXT, P
So it's about you, the self centered egomaniac :confused:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts