Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Banned
177 Posts
They only cheer the underdog when the sisters are playing against other players. The sisters could #100 and the opponent could be #1 they will cheer for the opponent. I guess one can look at that as a compliment to the sisters. Whatever.

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alleycat said:
They only cheer the underdog when the sisters are playing against other players. The sisters could #100 and the opponent could be #1 they will cheer for the opponent. I guess one can look at that as a compliment to the sisters. Whatever.

No one was supposed to mention that in this thread......... :fiery:

·
Banned
3,293 Posts
Umm...guess the crowd like Dickhead better...

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Knizzle, you take a look at the majority of the crowd and you tell me what the similarities are?;)

go crowd it's Andy's birthday! go crowd it's Andy's birthday.. HOOTY HOOO!

rollin on thee floor laughin me arse off

·
Banned
177 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
Knizzle, you take a look at the majority of the crowd and you tell me what the similarities are?;)

go crowd it's Andy's birthday! go crowd it's Andy's birthday.. HOOTY HOOO!

rollin on thee floor laughin me arse off

That is funny.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Its obvious...the crowd just doesn't like V&S. They seem to embrace James Blake so you can't blame they're racist.

Reactions: Jakeev

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I'm pretty sure they will cheer for the underdog when Roddick starts winning slams. Until then...

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
DA BACKHAND said:
How can anyone compare the wonderful Roddick to the Williams sisters, it's really beyond me LMAO
How can anyone compare them is right 10 slams against ZERO slams. Andy falls a little short of the mark. :lol:

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LeonHart said:
Its obvious...the crowd just doesn't like V&S. They seem to embrace James Blake so you can't blame they're racist.
Blake has excused others racism in the past(Hewitt). Put him on the court against Andy Roddick and see what happens.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
There is no comparison. [email protected] are beautiful black women the other two are not.

[email protected] win slams.. the other two have not. [email protected] have already succeeded in their profession at the highest level.. many many(Andy, James damn nearth 90.9% of the WTA tour STILL have not.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts