Tennis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, as you know Leena ditched us and decided to leave because of a few quibbles with players that weren't even playing her tournaments:rolleyes: , leaving me with no one to run the tier twos. Now, if someone else doesn't volunteer to take over these tournaments, Fantasy Season will have no choice but to shut down:sad: . That being said, I will still post Carpet comittments in hopes that one of you will volunteer to ensure the survival of this game. Please help me, I really don't want to stop running the game, but will have no choice if I can't have two tournaments a week, and I just don't have time to run both of them.

Sincerely,
Matt

oh and PS: Jordan, you can't retire:rolleyes:

·
Banned
15,010 Posts
i don't want FS shut down 'cos it's just the only one game i play. but i can't run Tier II also if it means i have to stop being player. that's too bad :sad: :sad:

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
Marissa retires if she doesn't get her old points back, and will run the Tier 2s. Yay.

·
Registered
17,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Marissa I F***ING GAVE YOU MOST OF YOUR OLD POINTS, AND I AM F***ING WORKING ON GETTING YOUR OTHER POINTS BACK:fiery:

Oh and just cuz you run the tier twos doesn't mean you have to retire. It just means you can't play the tier two events:p .

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
I never like Tier 2s anyways, so I will run Tier 2s and stay non-retired when I get my points back.

·
Registered
17,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Singles Qualifying Final Round:

Marie-Eve Pelletier def. Lindsay Davenport w/o

Vera Zvonareva def. Larissa Carvalho w/o

Daja Bedanova def. Ashley Harkleroad 7-5 7-5 Ashley just went for alot of power with some meaningless margin for error, and Bedanova's fancy shots confused the AMerican enough to draw sufficient errors to win.

Marta Domachowska def. Steffi Graf w/o

Chanda Rubin def. Natasha Zvereva 5-7; 6-0; 6-4 Both played very strange power games where they'd choke before they finished a set, and just play defense. Their shots really weren't that hard or penetrating cuz they saved alot of energy for margin for error.

Elena Bovina def. Maria Sharapova w/o

Meghan Shaughnessy def. Mirjana Lucic 6-4; 5-7; 6-4 there were 6 cointosses in this match:eek: . Meghan played power tennis, Mirjana tried to both hit hard and stay consistent, and she ended up failing at both:( .

·
Banned
635 Posts
mboyle said:

Daja Bedanova def. Ashley Harkleroad 7-5 7-5 Ashley just went for alot of power with some meaningless margin for error, and Bedanova's fancy shots confused the AMerican enough to draw sufficient errors to win.

Chanda Rubin def. Natasha Zvereva 5-7; 6-0; 6-4 Both played very strange power games where they'd choke before they finished a set, and just play defense. Their shots really weren't that hard or penetrating cuz they saved alot of energy for margin for error.

Meghan Shaughnessy def. Mirjana Lucic 6-4; 5-7; 6-4 there were 6 cointosses in this match:eek: . Meghan played power tennis, Mirjana tried to both hit hard and stay consistent, and she ended up failing at both:( .
:haha:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,162 Posts
mboyle said:

aah! Not fair! :sad:

Could Lucic at least have gone up against one of the w/o :(
I'm not going to move anywhere in the rankings now, grrrrrr! :mad:
I guess I have to wait for another whole week to play.

Is there a possibility I could make it in as LL? :lol: Surely all of the people who got w/o didnt send in points, did they?
sigh, this is depressing :eek: :p

Good match and good luck Shaughnessy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.