Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1982 (you must remember, the Falklands war was on at the time)

I wore this suit every other year. Except when I was on remand for kerb crawling in 2001.

This is from Christmas 2003. Aunty Ida, Geraldine, Debs (who works in the fish and chip shop), Samantha and Mel.:)

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
:haha: Creep - that's great stuff! You and Ms. Lawson have been killing me these past few days...

:kiss:

:wavey:

Reactions: creep

·
Banned
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Craig said:
:haha:
You really suited that dress from 1994 ;)
That's Bethany, she lives 3 doors down from me. :) She designed that outfit for me.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
:lol: Creep ;)

·
Banned
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Helen Lawson said:
Hon, I wore this to the '55 Oscars and for obvious reasons, have been wanting to unload it ever since. You can wear it to the next Wimbledon, if you'd like.

Helen you look absolutely ravishing. :hearts: :) Can you still fit into that dress, that waist, those bosums!? Maybe you can wear it when we go to Amelia Island.

·
和平.
16,963 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
Hon, I wore this to the '55 Oscars and for obvious reasons, have been wanting to unload it ever since. You can wear it to the next Wimbledon, if you'd like.

pretty. but we can't have Creep wearin something used.
What about a new version in blue, with black roses.

·
Banned
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And1bsk310 said:
Creep, are you a man or a woman?! :eek: :tape:
I'm a man. And no, I'm not one of those.

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
creep said:
Helen you look absolutely ravishing. :hearts: :) Can you still fit into that dress, that waist, those bosums!? Maybe you can wear it when we go to Amelia Island.
Don't worry, cigarettes and coffee have kept my waistline the same, and plastic surgery has kept them perky up top.

Hon, you look at a picture like this and realize, there really AREN'T any real stars anymore, are there?

·
Banned
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
new-york said:
some explanations for 1997? :confused:
Ethel hadn’t paid the gas bill for three months and British gas cut us off. So I rigged up a do-it-yourself conversion kit to the gas mains, but it didn’t work too well and there was a slow leak in the house for a fortnight. And when I awoke on the day I was going to Wimbledon I had no time to get changed cause the alarm clock went off five hours too late cause Ethel set it wrong. Most times I would set it, but for safety sake we slept in mothers bed that evening.

·
和平.
16,963 Posts
creep said:
Ethel hadn’t paid the gas bill for three months and British gas cut us off. So I rigged up a do-it-yourself conversion kit to the gas mains, but it didn’t work too well and there was a slow leak in the house for a fortnight. And when I awoke on the day I was going to Wimbledon I had no time to get changed cause the alarm clock went off five hours too late cause Ethel set it wrong. Most times I would set it, but for safety sake we slept in mothers bed that evening.
:lol: what a night. Yet i bet you got the most original look out there.

·
Banned
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
new-york said:
:lol: what a night. Yet i bet you got the most original look out there.
Ethel wasn't as bad as she usually was. At least that night she didn't make me lie in the damp patch.

·
Banned
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Borine said:
for 2006???
With the lunch box I've got!?

Anyway marmite1 keeps asking if she can go to Wimbledon with me, so I'm thinking maybe this?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts