Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1258 Posts

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any fans of her? She has a 2-handed backhand and single-handed forehand, which is a littlle unusual. Her serve is weak, but her volleys strong.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey Sammm!!!! :bounce:

Don't worry you're not alone to cheer for Camille, she's the nicest player ever, if you want to you can visit her website (i know its in french but there are pictures and so on) she gives news wherever she is!!
Camille rocks!! :worship:
take care

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
"She has a 2-handed backhand and single-handed forehand"

I don't know much about her but if that's true, it's not unusal! :lol:

Anyway I do cheer for her when I see her name on wtaworld!!

GO CAMILLE :banana:

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi guys:D It's good to see Camille has some fans apart from me :)

She's going out with Arnaud:eek: I didn't know that!

Anyway, Camille has been playing a lot of cahllengers lately without much success. She qualified for Miami and pushed Vento-Kabchi, but lost :sad: . I think she's down to play Casablanca and the smaller clay court tournies.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GoCAm said:
Hey Sammm!!!! :bounce:

Don't worry you're not alone to cheer for Camille, she's the nicest player ever, if you want to you can visit her website (i know its in french but there are pictures and so on) she gives news wherever she is!!
Camille rocks!! :worship:
take care
I speak french, so don't worry ;)

·
Registered
32,817 Posts
Camille is in the final qualifying round at the US Open today :hearts: :hearts:

She has had a great year so far :) Hopefully, she'll be able to qualify today :)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
She's finally in the draw "thanks" to Sandrine Testud 's retirement, she plays Hantuchova.

Bonne chance Camille :)

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
I love camille. I should have gone to her signing with Severine Beltrame last year... oh well next RG i am there. She is a sweetie. if you want, i can post her autograph here if you like. camille is very very sweet, and yeah, shes been arnaud's girlfriend for several years i think. they play mixed together sometimes. she is a cutie, i like camille very much.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Camille is said to be among the nicest players on tour, I watched her play and I liked it, she has a great play except for serve. GO CAMILLE!

·
Registered
198,913 Posts
Received this e-mail
from/de [email protected]

Site officiel de Camille Pin
http://www.camillepin.com
------------------------------------------------

C'est avec regret que nous devons procéder ce soir à la fermeture de l'espace interactif du site de Camille. Une faille de sécurité dans le system nous contraint aujourd'hui, après plusieurs attaques de pirates informatiques à cloturer celui-ci.

Le site reste lui en place : http://www.camillepin.com

Dans les jours, nous relancerons un nouveau system qui vous premettra à nouveau d'interagir entre fans et avec Camille.

Tennistiquement

·
Registered
179 Posts
Camille has qualified for the main draw and just reached the second round of The Gold coast tournament, she has won 4 matchs in a row!!

Well done Camille

She's now playing vs pennetta!

Good luck Cam!!

1 - 20 of 1258 Posts