Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clijsters. :eek: :sad: She must still be injured - but still. Very bad loss. What is happening to all the top players today? :rolleyes: More than 70 UE from her. She should have taken this in straights - she had a 4-1 lead in the 1st set!! :eek: Elena will be very happy with her quarter now. :p

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Kim :tape:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Talk about a disastrous tournament. It makes it so not intersting to think that the Williams sisters are gone, the two Belgians are gone, Lindsay is gone too. Now we have to see who is next to leave.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
I don't believe this.:eek:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Kinda ironic that everyone was saying IW sucked and Miami was gonna be way better,yet IW is turning out to be way better. :tape:

Kim :eek: I think she was injured. Still,84 UE's is disgusting. Congrats to Jill.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I think we can already conclude that Miami has been a joke this year. It has been the worst tournament for ages at Crandon Park. All the top players are missing or losing. And over half of the players in the 3rd round is eastern european. We need difference and some fresh air from the outside. :eek:
Sorry can't help it, it has been disastrous!! :fiery:

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Kim didn't play well, but the UE stats at Miami have been fucked up; there's no way craybas hit as many UEs as the stats say and I doubt Kim did either.

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts
OMFG... All I can say is congrats Jill :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
36,826 Posts
Is it true? OMG Kim :retard:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts