Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Concerning The Tennis Channel

I had an online chat with a COX Cable representative, and here are some hints for all of us who are supporting to get this channel...

● As we all know, Time Warner Cable is carrying The Tennis Channel, well, COX Cable and Time Warner are rivals, being they are both based in Atlanta, GA. Please mention that when you call the following number.

● There is a toll-free number to call the main office at COX in Atlanta. The number is 1-888-822-5151. These are the people who you should be talking to, not your local COX Cable.

● He said they had no plans at all to add this channel yet, being as they dont even know about it, so supporting this channel would be a good idea if you want it obviously.. (petitions, calling them, threatening to sue them :p, etc.)

● I'm guessing many of you have called your local COX Cable and they said they wont be carrying it, the truth is, they probaly have no idea what it even is. Contacting the main office is what you need to do, they are the ones who send information and tell them to add channels to your local companies.

● Another thing, if there are channels on your cable that you know isnt that popular in your area (Golf Channel, Game Show Network, etc.), please inform them on this, if they do add The Tennis Channel, they will probaly replace the unpopular channel with The Tennis Channel.

- Thanks to Jeff from COX Communications' Live Chat High Speed Internet Technical Support

Take my advice, support the channel.. ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
I thought I read somewhere that COX WAS getting the tennis channel? wow...people should get their facts straight before they post "supposed" facts

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Jordan. said:
Concerning The Tennis Channel

I had an online chat with a COX Cable representative.....
tell the troof now, yuo were cybering with this dude, right?

- Car Key Boi

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, CKB ;)

Rtael - All I know is that that's what the COX guy told me.. :eek:

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Jordan, I spoke to someone at TTC and she confirmed that Cox and TW Cable are the only systems commited so far...Talks is ongoing with other including Comcast...She said that some of the cable systems are being very difficult.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
really? :eek: Wow, this COX dude must have had no idea what he was talking about.. :eek:

:bounce: @ COX being committed

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
This is good news, I think. I was on Time Warner and just got my bill and they said we are now BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS... so I hope this Bright House carries it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Cox in the SAN DIEGO area is confirmed.

·
Banned
96 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
tell the troof now, yuo were cybering with this dude, right?

- Car Key Boi

LOL! Car Key Boi!!! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts