Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 2171 Posts

·
Premium Member
104,629 Posts
HK taking all the shit again. It is like Sars 2.0 and the government is still fucking useless

·
Registered
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
The latest figures as published in the South China Morning Post show 2935 cases of which 2970 are in mainland China (although some scientists think the real figure for infections is over 40,000). 8 definite infections in Hong Kong, 45 in the rest of Asia, 4 in Europe, 6 in north America and 5 in Australia. 82 deaths so far, all in China.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
The latest figures as published in the South China Morning Post show 2935 cases of which 2970 are in mainland China (although some scientists think the real figure for infections is over 40,000). 8 definite infections in Hong Kong, 45 in the rest of Asia, 4 in Europe, 6 in north America and 5 in Australia. 82 deaths so far, all in China.
In this link that I'm bringing, Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS , they put it already at 4,474 cases.

"The data comes from the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China, and Dingxiangyuan, a social networking site for health care professionals that provides real-time information on cases."

Some third party info about this map here: This map shows the coronavirus spread in almost-real time

·
Registered
191 Posts
Malaysia has finally stopped Visas from infected areas. Before this, the Prime minister was being a right idiot about it - saying that it wasn't critical to stop the visas. This is why the country is in the state that it's in.

I digress. I hope this whole thing is contained ASAP.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
As you can see, so far it's a mortality rate of 2.4%.
The spanish flu had a mortality rate of 2%.
Hold on, people.

·
Registered
48,388 Posts

·
Registered
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Registered
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
Latest figures: Confirmed cases worldwide are 4474. China has 4409, Hong Kong, 8, Macau 6, Taiwan, 5, rest of the world, 46. There have been 107 deaths, all in mainland China.

Japan and Germany have each recorded one case of person-to-person transmission of the virus. The person in Japan regularly drove Chinese students. The German caught it from a colleague who was visiting from China.

·
Registered
10,676 Posts
The more I read your posts, the more I'm amazed by your idiocy.

Telling the truth =/= racism or xenophoby. Chinese consume bats even though they constitute a reservoir for around 60 various viruses. It was very likely a source of this outbreak.

·
Registered
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
Latest figures: 6052 confirmed cases (+1578, 35%) of which 5974 (+1565) are in mainland China, 8 in Hong Kong, 7 each in Macau and Taiwan (+1 and +2) and 56 (+10) in the rest of the world. There have now been 132 deaths (+25+), all in mainland China.

·
Registered
10,676 Posts
^Well, what I said about Magicman stands for you as well, Perun. I'm an amazingly coherent person.

Eating bats = contracting virus. Chinese eat almost everything (as in various wild animals) so ... it is not a lie, simply stating a fact makes you butthurt? Chinese dietary habits have a lot to do with the way the virus first transmitted into humans.

Damn, you are so dense.

·
Registered
29,875 Posts
Eating bats = contracting virus. Chinese eat almost everything (as in various wild animals) so ... it is not a lie, simply stating a fact makes you butthurt? Chinese dietary habits have a lot to do with the way the virus first transmitted into humans.

Damn, you are so dense.
I thought they ate a snake which has eaten an infected bat.

I'm not sure why this is offensive to that one person, the Chinese gourmets are proud to admit it themselves.

·
Premium Member
38,330 Posts
I'm not sure why this is offensive to that one person, the Chinese gourmets are proud to admit it themselves.
Narratives. I've read Magicman and Perun enough on different matters to know they're not genuine in pointing out foreign cultures. I well noticed it didn't disturb you much, though.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
No confirmation where it comes from yet so no point to speculate and spread stories.

21 - 40 of 2171 Posts