Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1222 Posts

·
Registered
28,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Click here COVID-19 - Known Cancellations, Ranking Announcements, News, and Updates for the summary.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADMIN NOTE:
With the current Coronavirus outbreak having a clear and present impact on women's tennis, we will be merging all threads regarding COVID-19's impact on the Tour into one sticky thread. If you wish to discuss general statistics, breaking news not related to tennis, or other COVID-19 issues, please head over to the Non-Tennis Forum thread. Only tennis related discussions should be taking place on this particular thread. We thank you for your consideration.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORIGINAL POST BELOW:

EDIT 1: “We are prepared to hold the tournament on another date and will explore options.” Tommy Haas, IW Tournament director

·
Registered
11,348 Posts
OMG....

Reactions: DMD

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
34,369 Posts
I wasn't optimistic about the European events taking place following Indian Wells and Miami, but I really was hoping very hard that at least Indian Wells and Miami would go ahead. Seems that is not to be. Damn.

·
Registered
27,900 Posts
nooo..... I was looking forward to some good tennis...

Reactions: MiggtheBino

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
That's for the best. Sucks for tennis fans but holding the event in the middle of one of the worst global health crisis that has affected millions isn't a good idea. Life trumps tennis, unfortunately. Hopefully, Miami is still on as scheduled. But looking at how things unfold around the world, more events are expected to get cancelled as well.

1 - 20 of 1222 Posts