Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't they do an online draw so that you can see the players being drawn one by one? Not sure what the link is. And how many hours is it now until we get the draw?

·
Registered
11,468 Posts
Draw live on rolandgarros.com
On Friday 22 May at 11.30 am at the Club des Loges, the draw for the men's and women's singles tournaments will be carried out, with reigning champions Rafael Nadal and Ana Ivanovic drawing the seeds by hand. The remaining 96 players in each tournament will then be drawn electronically. Follow the draw live on rolandgarros.com as the players' names appear one by one in the two sets of brackets!
:)

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
:haha: Im so following this online :drool:

·
Premium Member
27,415 Posts
Draw live on rolandgarros.com
On Friday 22 May at 11.30 am at the Club des Loges, the draw for the men's and women's singles tournaments will be carried out, with reigning champions Rafael Nadal and Ana Ivanovic drawing the seeds by hand. The remaining 96 players in each tournament will then be drawn electronically. Follow the draw live on rolandgarros.com as the players' names appear one by one in the two sets of brackets!

I hope this eletronic system gives Mauresmo, Ivanovic and Venus a cakewalk draw!!! :haha: :haha:

·
Banned
9,786 Posts
I hope it works better than last year :eek:

·
Registered
19,560 Posts
At the time of the draw ceremony I'd be having an exam. :( I'll just have to come back to see if Ana got Sharapova or Coin in the first round. :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts