Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have any of the tennis players had plastic surgery/cosmetic???

Jelena Dokic.. has suspiciously lost her mole on her face!

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
lmao. the Dokic thing isn't really plastic surgery or anything like that. when u got beauty marks that kinda grow bigger than normal, you have to take them out for safety reasons. i had a few in the back of my neck and took them out. it can be dangerous so i guess that's why she did it

·
Registered
11,968 Posts
A Spanish girl had a nose correction I think? But I can't remember who... Torrens Valero???

*edit* I can be wrong ;)

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Just be natural is okay, i think there is not such a need to do cosmetic/plastic surgery.

I hope not even one player do it.

·
Senior Member,
2,918 Posts
arantxa stopped by our exclusive salon last week in beverly hills. we just love our before and after shots of arantxa. she was so impressed.

BEFORE

AFTER

Attachments

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
I know it was suggested to Graf over the years that a nose-job would make her more marketable for endorsements. I believe her response was that if they did not like her nose, then they should not hire her.
If you watch old matches on tape, a lot, and I mean A LOT, of players have had their teeth fixed, like caps and all.

·
Registered
62 Posts
haha, how is that makeover of sanchez vicario an improvement? looks like photoshop was busy in the process. the after looks a bit like liz taylor (in recent day, not in glory days of old). :)

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
I know it was suggested to Graf over the years that a nose-job would make her more marketable for endorsements. I believe her response was that if they did not like her nose, then they should not hire her.
Sounds like Steffi.

Whenever the subject of Steffi's nose comes up, I always remember Barbara Streisand, another big-nosed woman. I swear I read this in a respectable source many years ago: Barbara Streisand looked into cosmetic surgery to shrink her nose, but was told that the way her large nose resonated her voice played a factor in making her voice so rich and lovely. So she had to keep it! :)

Excuse me. I just tried to imagine Steffi singing in a musical and my brain popped out of my ears. Must clean up now.

·
Registered
24,193 Posts
i always thought barbara DID have a nose job...

anyways, i think that some of the older players may get some on their face when they are done. all that face scrunching and grimacing and the sun and sweat...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts