Discussion Starter · #21 ·

·
Registered
88,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
I bet her exho is already sold out. :) All the celebrities will be shedding top $$$$ to see her. Don't be surprised to see the likes of Beyonce and Michael Jordan at that Coco show. It doesn't matter who the opponent is. Barty is just a nice guest in the city.
Coco means $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I bet her exho is already sold out. :) All the celebrities will be shedding top $$$$ to see her. Don't be surprised to see the likes of Beyonce and Michael Jordan at that Coco show. It doesn't matter who the opponent is. Barty is just a nice guest in the city.

Calm down. It’s a small court in Winston Salem, North Carolina. It’s not that big of a deal.

Will there be celebrities at the US Open. Well yeah there always are. It’s the US Open in New York City.

Michelle Obama often meets with inspiring youth as that’s something that’s very important to her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
It's all about.......money,money,money and more MONEY!!!!!
:worship:

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
Calm down. It’s a small court in Winston Salem, North Carolina. ..
The size of the venue was not my point. I said it will be sold out (no matter how big it is)... lol lol. The girl is attracting crowd. That's all I wanted to say. So chill, my friend.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
The size of the venue was not my point. I said it will be sold out (no matter how big it is)... lol lol. The girl is attracting crowd. That's all I wanted to say. So chill, my friend.

Gotcha. Include me in that crowd. I already saw her play at Citi and will go back again tomorrow if her doubles match is late afternoon or evening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts