Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gurls:

Dani H - So cute and sweet great potential.

Elena Dementieva - Proud to be russian not fake like kournikova and shes really hot :lick:

Guys:

Paradorn Scrhihapan - Really cool guy like his game.

Carlos Moya - SEXY as hell :drool: :lick:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Erm... all of them? Actually, that's a bit harsh on poor old Arvind Parmar and Alex Bogdanovic

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Hendouble said:
Erm... all of them? Actually, that's a bit harsh on poor old Arvind Parmar and Alex Bogdanovic
:p ...Yes..maybe those two tennis power houses...CANADA and ENGLAND should have championships just for Canucks and Brits...As for the question:Mauresmo...Sabatini...and couple dozen others.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Rita Grande, Dinara Safina, Alicia Molik

Tommy Rebredo :hearts:

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,245 Posts
Girls - Amanda Coetzer, Venus Williams
Guys - Goran

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
squawk box said:
:p ...Yes..maybe those two tennis power houses...CANADA and ENGLAND should have championships just for Canucks and Brits...As for the question:Mauresmo...Sabatini...and couple dozen others.
Oh, don't be cruel. How on earth would poor Rusedski decide which nationality to enter the tournament under?

BTW, as a side issue, I note that his name isn't down on the entry list for the qualifying into TMS Montreal - methinks he's a little worried about that rather hostile reception he might receive from his hometown crowd...

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
Amélie Mauresmo!

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Hendouble said:
Oh, don't be cruel. How on earth would poor Rusedski decide which nationality to enter the tournament under?

BTW, as a side issue, I note that his name isn't down on the entry list for the qualifying into TMS Montreal - methinks he's a little worried about that rather hostile reception he might receive from his hometown crowd...
:lol: Yes...but he could say hes' a Quebec sepratist and play for La Belle Provance...TMS Montreal...yes some ppl would give him a hard time STILL...but IMO most Canadians don't give a rats ass,I think this is more an issue with the cdn media.

·
Registered
34,283 Posts
as woman I'd say Zvereva, she was great :lol:
Men......Goran or Becker!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts