6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Brrr.. Ice Cold Coca Cola!

The Bomb before Anna...

Million faces of Mary!

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
i really believe that mary can get back into top form and top shape. she looked really good in 2000, which was not that long ago really. i really believe that at her best she is the best challenger to the williams sisters. her game is unbelievable when she is playing well, and just a real joy to watch.

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
My favourites ones are really the one when she won Rollang Garros, I was so happy that day :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

·
63,506 Posts
*sigh* I really hope she found her fine forms soon...

·
Premium Member
10,296 Posts
Miss Mary!

STUNNING!!! :eek:

Mary sure is beautiful. And what a player! I, too, believe that she will be back in the top 10.

A question: there had been some talk that she was about to get a new coach - - - did she do so? If not, who are the prospective coaches that she was considering?

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Great pics and I agree I think we all know when Mary plays her best and is fit shes one of the best out there :worship:

·
Registered
254 Posts
The second phto looks like her nipple is showing, haha

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
ewww...she looks great but that second pic...those are some "I'm going Prostituting Today" clothes...but she did look good! Now...sick thought of they day....imagine her in that second outfit today.... ;)

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
She had just a great fashion sense!
I used to love every singles outfit on her, now she just wears the ordinary Nike stuff, but I think that when she gets back in shape, she will start wearing those nice outfits again.
Go Mary! Use Berlin as your stepping stone!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts