Tennis Forum banner

1121 - 1128 of 1128 Posts

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
She came back because she believed she could winning again...she never gave up, even if she wasn't at her best.

CROUCHING TIGER, you think we won't remember her as a great champion because in her comeback she didn't win a Slam?
Ju still played many amazing matches. Almost all the best matches of 2010 was Ju's matches...and she made AO final. :)

and if she had announced her retirement after Kim's win at AO, everybody would have talked that she can't stand Kim is winning slams and she's not, she was jealous...blah bla bla.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I won't say the word but u can guess it. A Russian male player talked already about it when she stopped in may '08. The media are not really surprised. They knew why she came back and she was struggling with those inner demons...some of the past, most of knowing she could never achieve her goal...come back to her former level and become again nr.1. It's not just that injury we must take about here, it's what was goin' on in her head. Don't get me wrong...i do mind, A LOT...but, once again...that come back was the one too much. Don't worry, she'll go into tennishistory as one of THE BEST EVER...so also RESPECT!!!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I won't say the word but u can guess it. A Russian male player talked already about it when she stopped in may '08. The media are not really surprised. They knew why she came back and she was struggling with those inner demons...some of the past, most of knowing she could never achieve her goal...come back to her former level and become again nr.1. It's not just that injury we must take about here, it's what was goin' on in her head. Don't get me wrong...i do mind, A LOT...but, once again...that come back was the one too much. Don't worry, she'll go into tennishistory as one of THE BEST EVER...so also RESPECT!!!
Pathetic coward. Why not just come out and say it? 'talked about it', 'I wont say the word' etc all the ridiculous innuendo. Get your facts right, and if you cannot back your speculations, just buzz off. Cowardly double standards too, slandering her one moment and then talking of respect.

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
When she was healthy after comeback she played amazing...that's why we were pretty optimistic...only one thing she missed- fitness...but she can worked on it, that 3rd set against Serena could end diffrently if Ju was physically at 100%.
The problem is that she wasn't heathly at 100%, always was sth...with knee, hip, back...than terrible flu and finally this elbow.
So don't talk shit.

·
Registered
464 Posts
TROLL!! GET OUT OF HERE!!! :fiery::fiery::fiery:

YOU WANT RESPECT??? RESPECT OTHERS FIRST,PLEASE.:eek:

YOU ARE SO PATHETIC!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
I DO HAVE RESPECT BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT YOU ALL FEEL. I WENT THRU THAT HELL WHEN SHE STOPPED IN 2008. IF U ONLY COULD READ WHAT I WROTE IN HER OLD FORUM...WORDS OF PRAISE FILLED WITH TEARS(u don't have to believe me). IT'S THAT COME BACK...FROM THE BEGINNING I TOLD FRIAND AND FANS OF JUSTINE IT WOULD NEVER WORK...WAS I SO WRONG? Don't worry, i leave u with respect for your feelings. Pity u don't read my words correctly...

·
Registered
464 Posts
I DO HAVE RESPECT BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT YOU ALL FEEL. I WENT THRU THAT HELL WHEN SHE STOPPED IN 2008. IF U ONLY COULD READ WHAT I WROTE IN HER OLD FORUM...WORDS OF PRAISE FILLED WITH TEARS(u don't have to believe me). IT'S THAT COME BACK...FROM THE BEGINNING I TOLD FRIAND AND FANS OF JUSTINE IT WOULD NEVER WORK...WAS I SO WRONG? Don't worry, i leave u with respect for your feelings. Pity u don't read my words correctly...
If then, where's the evidence??? Don't just talk shit.

1121 - 1128 of 1128 Posts