Team WTAworld, TOP President
9,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CONGRATULATIONS
TO THE
COPA COLSANITAS
CHAMPION

FABIOLA ZULUAGA!

taking that year off did not dent anything on her game, apparently as she collected another title here in bogota. an amazing but not surprising feat by her event though she was a wildcard.

congratulations :bounce:

and to her fans

it must be great to final see your fave play again and especially see her win another tournament. see, that year wasn't that long, eh? congrats for keeping the faith!

GOD BLESS!

shortcut to her story

zuluaga wins at bogota C

from the TOWER of POWER LINDSAY CLAN :)

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
after a long time out shes coming back strong! well done to her and im pleased for all her fans!

·
9,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
It´s always great to see a player come back from injury

Hopefully, Pierce, Kournikova, Rippner and Fabricia among those can do well on their favourite surfaces and get their groove back to climb the rankings

I know that Fabricia was brilliant 2000 on clay beating Jenn at the French and she definetly had top30 potential that time if not better

I think that she did quite well to skip comeback events too early and too far away at the start of the season to just prepare for her favourite, clay, and that in her home country

Going to Mexico or the US now is great to get matches, then next is green and red clay

Looking at Anna, it´s easy to predict that the weeks before Mary and Fabricia are back at top level ranking-wise will be long, but if the get their game together, the rest is logical consequence

WELCOME BACK, FABRICIA !

·
9,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
9,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Plainclothes Division
6,350 Posts
Congrats, Faby! That was a faby-lous effort!

It must feel great to come back and win a tournament. To do so at home must be doubly thrilling.

I remember the pride Faby felt when she broke through years ago. She said she wanted to show the world that other things come from her country besides drugs and criminals. Way to bust those stereotypes, Faby!

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Fabiola is a great player who has always been under-rated and disreguarded. She has very few fans which has always puzzled me. 9/10 when I bring her name up it's "Who?".....

Continue your great return Fabi...you were sadly missed while you were away, but the long wait was worth it after this Win :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.