Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,728 Posts
I thought you were going to post congrats on winning the title and i was going to get mad at you. :p

·
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
67,911 Posts
Definitely congrats Serena!!! I have a lot of admiration for you despite your win made me cry today...The best player of her generation.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Champions stay cool as cucumbers...congrats for a big (and entertaining) win, Serena!

:wavey:

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
I argue with Griff ova issues in NT alot, but a thread like this by a Momo diehard is pure class! :yeah:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
:hearts: :yeah:

YOU GAVE IT YOUR ALL! I love your spirit, Serena!

·
Registered
6,533 Posts
Great match, Serena! Good to see you back on top where you belong!:worship:

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
Sam L said:
Congrats Serena!!

And now that you've beaten Amelie, you better win the whole thing. (Not that there is any doubt.)

Amelie!! :sad: Next time.
Damn Sam, I've bad Repped you so much I can't good rep you.

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
She showed her heart and soul out there today and put everything into that match. That should be respected and admired!

Well done Serena, you've done yourself, your family, and your fans proud.

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
Congratulations, Serena. This shows why Serena is the best player in the world, whatever the rankings say. But if Momo can keep playing like this she could be the second best or even challenge Serena (remember, this was on grass!).

I hope Momo doesn't get down on herself, and that she gets the right message from this: she is one of very few players capable of a real rivalry with Serena. If that actually happened, I'd love it. It'd be great for tennis. They are among the most charismatic players out there.

Again, congrats to Serena! :worship:

·
Registered
47,499 Posts
great, great win by Serena...if she can follow it up with a win saturday, then she´s really really leaving all her fellow generation players behind on the greatness scale.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts