Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
17,877 Posts
Kim WIN JUST WIN IT ALL!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:worship: :worship: :worship:

It's all YOU, all YOU baby! WOOOOOOOOOO!

· Banned
191 Posts
Knizzle was soooooo sure Lindsay was going to win. Moron.

· Banned
191 Posts
It's so much fun though. Lindsay had no chance and everyone told you that, but you were very adamant. Dug your own hole. Moron.

· Registered
19,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Zvonerevian said:
It's so much fun though. Lindsay had no chance and everyone told you that, but you were very adamant. Dug your own hole. Moron.
So I'm just supposed to throw my own views out the window because someone else told me she had no chance?? You are sadly mistaken. I'm not an assimilationist.

· Banned
191 Posts
I don't abuse people. Just Knizzle, Topshotta, Infiniti, Dawn, and Cybelle, and they are hardly worthy of the title "person".

Reactions: Sam L

· Banned
191 Posts
Yes. Their "passion" is absurd, and I let them know that. And they're all quite stupid. I let them know that, too.

· Registered
3,730 Posts
Zvonarevian: STFU. I don't care for most of the posters you named either, but Jesus Christ. Surely you must have more of a life than following said posters around the board and taking (lame) potshots at them.

Congrats, Kimmy! :bounce: I wanna see a Slam title in your hands tomorrow! :)

· Veelieve!!!
33,802 Posts
Zvonerevian said:
Yes. Their "passion" is absurd, and I let them know that. And they're all quite stupid. I let them know that, too.

If I looked like the idiot in these pic I wouldn't have th audacity to call anyone stupid :fiery: :fiery:

and before anyone tell me off, these pics are in the non-tennis folder , therefore they are for the public :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.