Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations, Roddick, on your first Grand Slam! 63-76-63

Good job Ferrero! Those serves were really just too big to handle.

· Registered
14,742 Posts
Whoa! I had forgot I placed money on Andy as well. I should be getting a big payday considering both my pics for the mens and womens title won. I'm a perfect 2-0! ;) Unlucky in love, but lucky in gambling. :lol:

Justine was there watching the mens final! Good to see her in the stands after her win. :worship:

· Registered
3,369 Posts
Fantasy Season said:
It won't shut any of them up.

Most of us only hate him because he's shoved down our throats.
And is that a legit reason to hate him? He doesn't ask to have every one of his matches on TV. He doesn't ask to be talked about all the time. He doesn't ask to be the subject of the USA commentators organisms. Don't blame it on HIM.

· Registered
677 Posts
not only justine but jenny too was watching the match...guess if they met and if jen asked her part of won money...it's thanks to her,or not? :)

· Registered
145 Posts
Nice going, Andy!

He's definitely not my favorite (that's reserved for a certain R. Federer) but he was simply unstoppable.
Oh - and it's a nice slap in the face to those who gloat anytime a non-American wins. I mean, really. Jingoism is okay as long as you're not American?

· Banned
635 Posts
kournikovafan13 said:
And is that a legit reason to hate him? He doesn't ask to have every one of his matches on TV. He doesn't ask to be talked about all the time. He doesn't ask to be the subject of the USA commentators organisms. Don't blame it on HIM.
I completely agree. It's not fair, but that's how it is. However, it's not like I know him in real life, or anything... I just know the Andy Roddick they show on TV. That's how opinions will be formulated about him.

I used to be fan of Roddick because I liked his game, and I like rude people. All the crap talked about him during Wimbledon just turned me off of the guy completely. That doesn't change now since he's proved himself as being a great player... NOBODY deserves the constant ass-kissing he's been getting.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.