Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It was last year at the 5th Slam China Open that our Princess Karolina Wozniacka spanked future GOAT Petra Kvitova :eek:h: and ascended to the throne position atop the SEWTA kingdom :worship:

The naysayers in the kingdom wrote her off as a fluke and said her fall would cometh in 2011. Here we are 52 weeks later, except for one exception week where "part-time player" Kim Clijsters was at the top, our Princess Karolina has had a strong grip on the the title of BEST PLAYER in the UNIVERSE.

and oh my what a year 2011 has been for our Princess ... dominating the competition to win 6 titles on the WTA, including the 6th slam Copahagen and still in contention for the 5th slam Beijing ... nabbing a millionaire boy as the prince of her kingdom ... hiring a new secret coach who will ensure that her game goes up to the next level and that she stays at the top of the game :dance:

congrats Caro :aparty: you deserve your cake :dance:

Reactions: Miranda

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Weeks at #1: 50+
Slams: 0

·
Registered
16,442 Posts
and oh my what a year 2011 has been for our Princess ... dominating the competition to win 6 titles on the WTA, including the 6th slam Copahagen and still in contention for the 5th slam Beijing ... nabbing a millionaire boy as the prince of her kingdom ... hiring a new secret coach who will ensure that her game goes up to the next level and that she stays at the top of the game :dance:

congrats Caro :aparty: you deserve your cake :dance:

This ;)

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK so she has 51 weeks but she will have 52 weeks after Linz / Osaka :inlove:

already much better than her contermpoaries Jankovic, Ivanovic and Safina :haha:

·
Registered
19,029 Posts
Wasn't Cake invited to the ceremony, she needed some consolidation after today's loss :sobbing: Greedy Karolina, keeping it all to herself and daddy :crying2:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
OK so she has 51 weeks but she will have 52 weeks after Linz / Osaka :inlove:
They probably gave it to her this week, knowing she isn't playing next week.

·
Most Loved Member
11,181 Posts
Well deserved.

Reactions: Miranda

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Why is World spelled Wor ld ? They can't keep that word together, but carolinewozniacki is crammed together. :lol:

·
Registered
27,027 Posts
Congrats Caro! :)

She has more weeks at No. 1 as Kim, Venus and MashaS all together! :yeah:
I have no Idea why Caroline isn't ranked and appreciated higher/more than these mugs :facepalm:.

I mean Kim+Venus+MashaS = Caro alone :worship:.

:rolleyes: at the haters. Caroline is greater than Graf :yeah:.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts