Tennis Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Conchita won the $100.000 Sofia WTA tournament in 1988 defeating Barbara Paulus 61 61 in the final at the age of 16 years and 4 months old

Today's top 100 players Nicole Vaidisova and Sesil Karatancheva weren't even born then :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
spiceboy said:
Today's top 100 players Nicole Vaidisova and Sesil Karatancheva weren't even born then :lol: :lol: :lol:
:eek: :eek: no había caído

today it´s a great day for conchifagos!!! :drool: :drool:

Reactions: *Jool*

·
Registered
12,277 Posts
Wd Concho :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Well done Conchi!

Cant wait for the clay season to start!

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Huge congrats to Conchita!!!! Still playing well and winning titles!!! I love watching Conchita play and is wonderful to see her getting her form back and fighting through tough matches. I hope she has a fantastic year!!!
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: to the moonball momma!!!

·
Registered
34,285 Posts
:bigcry:I'm so happy I couldn't wait one more day to see the result :help:
Congrats Conchit :kiss:
Better luck next time, Anna L; unless you face Conchita again :p

·
Registered
59,362 Posts
Jaaaa, Conchita :)

How good to win a tourny when everybody except yr true fans (which are quite numerous, according to the threads I ve read today :yeah: ) had already buried you !

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
conchita maravilla, descansa!!!

lo mereces :worship:

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
i'm still elated that she broke her 5 year title drought! i hope she wins at least one more on clay cuz thats her fave surface and hopefully one on grass too just for old times sake.

congrats conchita on ur win today!i love u to bits!

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Congrats to Conchita on her longtime coming win. :worship: Still I wonder if Hingis had advanced would she have "turned the tables" on her as well. I guess so, being as she couldn't get by the first round:sad: ...but it still makes me wonder:confused:

barmaid:wavey:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.