Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
Conchita has defeated the 2 top 10 players that are having the worst year... so whos playing worse? Daniela or Jelena???

Great match Conchiiiii!!!

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Another fine win for Conchita. Too bad she'll likely have to play Serena next. That's where this Rome Revival ends, I think.

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Well done Conchita for winning this match :)

You can win against Serena, of course that is if she wins her match :kiss:

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
Congrats Conchita !!! :bounce:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Congrats Conchita !

·
Registered
411 Posts
Well done Conchi!

·
Registered
991 Posts
I am sooo happy for Conchi! :)

What a fabulous win, i know Dani is'nt playing the best at the moment, but neither was Conchita in Berlin last week! ;)

Another positive is that she will definitely be seeded 24 or higher for the French meaning that she will only play seeds no 9-16 in the 3rd round! :D

Yeah baby - Conchita has still got it! :hearts:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Reactions: Pdm1987 and Gallofa

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
Conchi :drool: Congrats! :D

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
great stuff conchita! im sure she played much better than against jelena and am happy that she managed to...beating two top tenners in the same tournament irrespective of their form is a good achievement for someone like Conchi who hasnt been playing her best lately either..

good luck vs serena :)

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I'm not really surprised. Good for Conchi though.

In reality though, clay is like Kryptonite to Super Daniela. The sooner clay season is over, the sooner she will be up, up and away once more.

Onward Super Daniela!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts