Tennis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"....

Through the Tournament Director, Kevin Livesey, the WTA continues to give the full support for the tournament to be held in Bali. Kevin stated that WTA does not deter to give their support by the Bali tragedy. "I even receive an e-mail from Ms. Conchita Martinez (the Spanish top player) which stated her deep concern about the tragedy and her eagerness to join the tournament. Several other players also express their concern and their wish to appear in the 2003 tournament in Bali," said Kevin Livesey.

:bounce:

conchi my hero !!!!!:bounce:

Reactions: Elisse

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I think the bombing happened a week or two after the tournament..
and now the bombing of the hotel in jakarta...
Players should be concerned with their safety... unfortunately I think the tournament would have a hard time attracting players to play... :)

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
yay!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
The tourney is at a resort right? I imagine since it is more of a tourist area there will be more security.

·
#GloballyEli
14,870 Posts
Thanks gabrielle!!! :wavey:

That's great to hear that Conchita is gonna take part this year! I really hope that some of the other top players will give their support to this tournament too! :D

Vamos Conchita!!! :worship:

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Elisse said:
Thanks gabrielle!!! :wavey:

That's great to hear that Conchita is gonna take part this year! I really hope that some of the other top players will give their support to this tournament too! :D

Vamos Conchita!!! :worship:

:wavey: elisse

vamos conchi :hearts:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.