Tennis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing a recent picture of Elina (on a thread in GM that was deleted by the Mods), some of her fans, including me, are seriously worried. I don't like to see her losing more and more weight, her face losing its cheeks and her smile getting weird because of that. That's unhealthy and saddening.

Not sure it's useful to post this, but it's better to do this than nothing at all. Our concern is sincere and human.

Elina, be careful please. Some excessive diets can lead to a long struggle and sometime impossible task to eat back again. A lot of young women died of such thing called anorexia.

Respectfully yours.

·
Premium Member
41,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looking much better right now! :yeah:

Thanks Elina for the wonderful YEC show! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, it will always be relevant and you're right, it's much better now. I just love different workouts and respect everyone who makes a program of exercises and shares it with others. I myself have recently started working on my body with https://www.modernfit.com/programs/noom/how-noom-stacks-up-vs-weight-watchers/ and was now able to independently control their work plan. It was probably thanks to Elina that I started training and improving. It's cool when you realize your strength of endurance

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's still relevant thinking all these months of inactivity and lockdowns. Most tennis players have lost their usual form and stamina. I'm confident enough that even Elina would need a hand or extra training to achieve what she did back in the day! As much as I respect their efforts and athleticism even athletes could benefit from supplements and vitamins that are 100% natural as it can improve their metabolism and help them get back on track much faster. One of the sources that I used to get the best of the kind is FemaData: All The Truth on Supplements and Other Products as it provides great offers frequently.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts