Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we all mobilize to get commitment lists available to the public again? Maybe send the Tour e-mails? Call them?

Roland Garros is two weeks away and we still aren't 100% sure who's main draw and who's next in. :mad:

I don't see why the WTA would withhold these from us. They're very fan-friendly, usually. This is so...so ATP-ey. ;)

If we all work together and become a force, maybe they'll get on the ball.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
:sad:

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Can anybody get the commitment for the Ordina-Open? :D

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
*bump*

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Just give me an email address, and I will surely email them!!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
We should get a master list of the email of the tournaments, and the WTA (I guess?) and have everyone send an email to everyone on the list (you can email to about 500 addresses with the right email provider =P)

·
Team WTAworld, Mr. Try Too Hard
52,159 Posts
Hurley said:
Can we all mobilize to get commitment lists available to the public again? Maybe send the Tour e-mails? Call them?

Roland Garros is two weeks away and we still aren't 100% sure who's main draw and who's next in. :mad:

I don't see why the WTA would withhold these from us. They're very fan-friendly, usually. This is so...so ATP-ey. ;)

If we all work together and become a force, maybe they'll get on the ball.
They have got someone fomerly from the ATP calling the shots now, I can see why I think. :(

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. said:
This is ridiculous.....what is the purpose of "hiding" the lists?

If a big named player signed up, the event would shout it out.....I don't understand the problem.
Maybe they are afraid of players withdrawing ...

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
I called and they will fax them to you if you ask...

I dont have a fax at home...so if anyone has a fax they can call...

I lied and told them that I was going to France and England for a few weeks and wanted to check out some tourneys but wanted to know who was playing where...and thats when they asked if I had a fax...try that and see if it works

·
Premium Member
181,834 Posts
thanx Babsi :kiss: :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts