Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
German ES commentator Juergen Hoethker started they coverage saying the were showing Wozniacki vs. Ula right now cause on centre court was mens tennis... WRONG! It's Li Na vs. Zvonareva which eveyone would prefer to watch.
Then during warm-up he talked about Caro's junior titles and then said another strong junior was Pavlychenkova but she was not around anymore and that's disapointing because she was such a huge junior player... right... I was like WTF???!!:rolleyes::tape: She's playing today R16 and just beat Jelena Jankovic the day before!

How much undeserved money does he get?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
39,557 Posts
He is known for not knowing anything. Linke is much better. Nothing new. ;)

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Bad bad bad... He called Petra Cetkovska in a resume of the day Petra Cetkova... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
German commentators suck anyways... :eek:

·
Registered
39,557 Posts
Are you sure they don't travel there? I really don't know. I guess during the financial crisis they don't want to spend that much? :lol:
I still think they travel to tournaments, but probably just in Europe and to all the Slams...

·
Registered
6,410 Posts
and he was also talking bout how a great doubles player ul ais, as she won junior doubles grand slam titles... didn't even mention her singles win

·
Premium Member
37,019 Posts
he's not only really, really bad, he's also got an incredibly annoying voice.

·
Registered
12,334 Posts
German ES commentator Juergen Hoethker started they coverage saying the were showing Wozniacki vs. Ula right now cause on centre court was mens tennis... WRONG! It's Li Na vs. Zvonareva which eveyone would prefer to watch.
Then during warm-up he talked about Caro's junior titles and then said another strong junior was Pavlychenkova but she was not around anymore and that's disapointing because she was such a huge junior player... right... I was like WTF???!!:rolleyes::tape: She's playing today R16 and just beat Jelena Jankovic the day before!

How much undeserved money does he get?:rolleyes:
OMG what an IDIOT :eek::tape::help::haha:

·
Registered
791 Posts
He is Patty Schnyder's former press spokesman (of course he commented on her matches at the same time, so you can call him a real, objective journalist - not)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts