Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The woman I spoke with at The Tennis Channel today said that they need our support...they need us to drive our cable systems crazy with Emails and phone calls. We need all our European friends and all our friends from the other regions of the world to help us. If we dont support this venture, it may fail. This is the sport we love and the "Giants" in the cable industry is not trying to help to ensure it's success...it's up to us...it's a dream come through. Remember back on the Sanex board, we always talked about how wonderful it would be to have a channel dedicated to the sport we love...come on guys, get the Emails and phone calls going...FAN OUT...I got all my friends and family members calling, I have sent Emails everyday for the past week. I have called...FAN OUT... :bounce:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
:worship:

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
I was just going through some boards about the Tennis Channel... shit, a lot of people want the channel... not just tennis fans.

I'll bother Dish Network to get the channel... even though it will do no good.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
*Just emailed cable company.*

·
Premium Member
10,296 Posts
All Tennis Channel!

I just posted on my local internet news website that the All Tennis channel is now available. I urged my neighbors to alert our local cable operator to put the ATN on! Let's hope this effort works!!!

·
Banned
3,072 Posts
Here are the details for NTL (mainly for those in the UK):

NTL UK

NTL House
Bartley Wood Business Park
Bartley Way
Hook
Hampshire
RG27 9UP

Telephone 01256 752000
Fax 01256 752100

Managing Director, NTL Home Aizad Hussain
Managing Director, NTL Business Tom Bennie
Managing Director, NTL Broadcast Peter Douglas

NTL Broadcast

Crawley Court
Winchester
Hampshire
SO21 2QA

Telephone 01962 823434
Fax 01962 822378

Managing Director Peter Douglas

NTL Inc

110 East 59th Street
26th Floor NY
NY 10022
USA

Telephone 00 1 212 906 8440
Fax 00 1 212 752 1157

Chief Executive Officer Barclay Knapp

(suprise, suprise - none have an email address!)

-Rachel :wavey:

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Anyone have a cable company with NCTV Co-op as their contractor? I would like to contact them, since my provider really has no say...

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
veryborednow said:
What am I supposed to write? Generally, I mean.
Here was my letter:

Dear fine ladies/gentlemen at Dish Network,

Put the Tennis Channel on your America's 150 package. You have a 24 channel for horse racing. HORSE RACING? Seriously, think about it. Thanks.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Leena said:
Here was my letter:

Dear fine ladies/gentlemen at Dish Network,

Put the Tennis Channel on your America's 150 package. You have a 24 channel for horse racing. HORSE RACING? Seriously, think about it. Thanks.

I fired an e-mail off on Monday to direct tv. I just metioned how absurd it was that I have the option of over 5 adult channels, 3 christian channels, a horse racing channel, in which I can call in bets, the outdoors channel where I can catch the "Lumberjack Championships" and the new College channel in case I ever want to watch water polo, yet living in a state that has a population of tennis courts only second to Florida I can not get the Tennis Channel.

In reply I got the standard crap. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Does anyone have the details for SKY in the UK?

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
They didn't reply to me...

Stupid me for not adding "and I'm switching back to cable...".

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
I think its dumb there is not a channel devoted to tennis. I mean there is a channel devoted to Dentists over here called SMILE TV!!!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I will bug and nag the hell out of Mediacom Cable!!!:angel::bounce:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
dava_russianrule said:
I mean there is a channel devoted to Dentists over here called SMILE TV!!!
omg, lmao...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts