Tennis Forum banner

Come On Shinobu Asagoe!!!!!!!!!!!!

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Libertango 
#1 ·
:cool:

Just pleased as punch to read that Shinobu is having a
hella good time in Hobart. Take the title!!!!!!!

Do it for us J-Pop fans!!!

Reactions: Libertango
#2 ·
yeah she's in the finals!!!!!!!!!. Not sure who her apponent will be. I'll be at the final tomorrow and will be taking photos(may even get a autograph who knows). Not sure if she's in the doubles final,hope so cause the japanese pairing won last night and would love to see Asagoe win the doubles and singles title!.

#5 ·
oz_magic07 said:
yeah she's in the finals!!!!!!!!!. Not sure who her apponent will be. I'll be at the final tomorrow and will be taking photos(may even get a autograph who knows). Not sure if she's in the doubles final,hope so cause the japanese pairing won last night and would love to see Asagoe win the doubles and singles title!.
Be sure to get some nice picxs of AMY and i will be our bestist friend forever ..hehe :lol: :lick: :hearts: :bounce: ;) :p

#9 ·
PointBlank said:
Funny how no one gives her attention till she makes a final :rolleyes: I made a cheering thread for her awhile ago and no one looked
Regardless of a cheering thread, I will cheer for Asagoe. I am sad that she has to face one of my other faves, Frazier. Should be an interesting match. Shinobu got her revenge, and Amy advanced further than Kristina!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.