Tennis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry everone i know this wta site by agassi haveing a tough time at the mo. I need some love :hearts: :eek:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well my poor Agassi dont worry you spanked him when it mattered
62 62 61 Aussie open champ

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No Agassi been beat by a player he should of spanked. :sad: :sad:
Oh well see ya at the open dear old rain :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah well it wont be at the open :D

·
Registered
16,024 Posts
Rainer showed once again that he has some definite talent. He moves VERY VERY WELL and is very SMART at changing paces and rallying plus his forehand is much improved.

He breaks his opponents more than 50% of the time! And way more than Agassi. :eek: Don't be tellin' me that someone who breaks more than half of the time ain't HOT!!!!

·
Registered
27,777 Posts
treufreund said:
Rainer showed once again that he has some definite talent. He moves VERY VERY WELL and is very SMART at changing paces and rallying plus his forehand is much improved.

He breaks his opponents more than 50% of the time! And way more than Agassi. :eek: Don't be tellin' me that someone who breaks more than half of the time ain't HOT!!!!
Are you sure about that serve stat? I checked the ATP match stats a while ago and read that Coria won something like 40% of his return games and he had the highest percentage of anybody in the top 100 or so.... *scratches head*

·
Registered
16,024 Posts
queen rebecca. i was referring to this tournament only where Rainer has been "routining" his opponents. but overall I would imagine that Coria is even better. Which makes you wonder how many guys can PLACE their serves at all since Guillermo is about 5'6" LOL!

·
Registered
27,777 Posts
treufreund said:
queen rebecca. i was referring to this tournament only where Rainer has been "routining" his opponents. but overall I would imagine that Coria is even better. Which makes you wonder how many guys can PLACE their serves at all since Guillermo is about 5'6" LOL!
He's actually about 5'8 ;) But yeah, makes you wonder *scratches head* He's a scrappy little bugger :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.