Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Team Games

Votes: 7 63.6%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
52,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, this is gonna be a major change. I want to see this game to be more popular. Trust me, the team game is really fun. I mean this is the first WTAwrold game that have fed cup format. However, i think there are problems.

1. Some countries are not even bothered to send in new points. I don't mind this, but this will end up getting the same result, and why do I bother to do the game..

2. Few teams are very co-ordinate. Meaning, there will be only one player in the team that is active sending points while the other don't even bothered to send in any. If you want to know, there are ven players that have not sent in points since this game is restarted. If you were me, what would you think.. There'll be only one answer, people are not intested anymore.

So I still think to have a single competition is a better choice. But if you guys want a TEAM, be it. I just want to make this game to be as interesting as possible.. I really need suggestion to improve this game. People are just not even bothered.. I think I need to revise the whole game with you guys.. Really..

Please vote :eek:rship:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,291 Posts
I don't know :unsure:

I prefer the team game, but I'll vote for the singles game because maybe it will attract more people. Although, I don't know if the points problem will be solved. I have to admit that I haven't been changing points very often too, but that's because I were on holidays.

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
52,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AnnaK_Fan said:
I don't know :unsure:

I prefer the team game, but I'll vote for the singles game because maybe it will attract more people. Although, I don't know if the points problem will be solved. I have to admit that I haven't been changing points very often too, but that's because I were on holidays.
Yeah, I knoew.. I like team events too, but I see that perhaps we can make it big perhaps if we change it to singles..

Like I said, not fair to the player that is dedicated to the game while her partner is not :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.