Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Snitch
Joined
·
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start...My best boy Jay...met this kid one night we were out...The kid is an absolute dime...cutey to the max...I was attracted to him too but Jay saw him first so whatever...My boy shares a house with his mother so unless he is serious about the guy he is seeing...he will not take them to his house...sometimes we will all have dinner togather at my house (with my date) if I dont mind his friend...Well, he came by with the dime piece several times and each times I saw him he looks better and better...Anyway...my boy told me that the dude (for as small as he is in body size...small but muscular) he has a freakishly large dick..I'm not into big dicks cause I am a top...but Jay went on and on about it because it just looks out of place...Anyway...Jay decided that he did not want to see the dude again. One evening I was walking my dogs outside my building and ran into the dude around the corner...We got to talking and against my better judgement I decided to invite him up for a drink...:rolleyes: Let me tell you...we got fucked up!!!!!!! Me and my friends have a code...do not date each others ex's...But this guy was not really and ex...they dated and screwed a few times...does that make him off limits? I told the dude that I heard that he had an unusual penis and he quickly offered to show me...Yo, I cared very little about the penis...He has ASS and he his gorgeous...One thing led to another and we did the do...:sad: I want to tell my friend but I am not so sure I should...I felt real bad afterwords but I also feel like they were never really togather...Should I tell him?
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
15,168 Posts
Is this the friend that ordered the oxtails ( :drool: ) and fine wines and expected you to foot the bill?
 

·
Snitch
Joined
·
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
esquímaux said:
Is this the friend that ordered the oxtails ( :drool: ) and fine wines and expected you to foot the bill?
Stay with the class here...that was a straight couple...:rolleyes: :kiss:
 

·
Snitch
Joined
·
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mmcdonald said:
I'd tell him. He'd respect you more if you told him rather than him finding out
Unless he reads this board, he wont find out...;) :p

It's not an advice thread...tell a secret...:mad: :drool:
 

·
Snitch
Joined
·
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mmcdonald said:
I was involved in a threesome a few weeks ago :tape:
And it was not concentual :tape:








:tape:
:eek: :eek: ...Details...:devil:
 

·
Snitch
Joined
·
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mmcdonald said:
Err. Well I was really drunk, they were drunk and high, and everyone just started having sex :tape:

But the girl wanted to do it with these two guys (brothers :eek: ) and one of them wanted me to join in :tape: But she didn't :tape:
You gotta learn how to tell a story...:rolleyes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,114 Posts
mmcdonald said:
ok well basically this is what happened

I went down stairs for something and when I came back up, this girl was sucking this guys dick, and his brother was fucking her. So of course I started to go back downstairs, but the dude who was fucking her told me to stay, so I did, and I started feelin her up. She pushed me back, but I kept doin it anyway.

Dude pulled out for me to go on, and I did, but she pushed me back some more :tape: :rolleyes: . I pulled out, but he started pushing me into her :tape:

So I went at it for a minute, but I was so out of it and felt unconfortable, I just pulled out and went downstairs :tape:

is that better :p
That's quite a disturbing read.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
39 Posts
mmcdonald said:
ok well basically this is what happened

I went down stairs for something and when I came back up, this girl was sucking this guys dick, and his brother was fucking her. So of course I started to go back downstairs, but the dude who was fucking her told me to stay, so I did, and I started feelin her up. She pushed me back, but I kept doin it anyway.

Dude pulled out for me to go on, and I did, but she pushed me back some more :tape: :rolleyes: . I pulled out, but he started pushing me into her :tape:

So I went at it for a minute, but I was so out of it and felt unconfortable, I just pulled out and went downstairs :tape:

is that better :p
does that count as rape? :scratch:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,753 Posts
I have a secret to share...

I was grilling steaks today and accidentally dropped one on the ground when I was pulling it from the flame. Instead of wiping it off I gave it to my brother who I was mad at :eek:
 

·
.
Joined
·
49,001 Posts
mmcdonald said:
ok well basically this is what happened

I went down stairs for something and when I came back up, this girl was sucking this guys dick, and his brother was fucking her. So of course I started to go back downstairs, but the dude who was fucking her told me to stay, so I did, and I started feelin her up. She pushed me back, but I kept doin it anyway.

Dude pulled out for me to go on, and I did, but she pushed me back some more :tape: :rolleyes: . I pulled out, but he started pushing me into her :tape:

So I went at it for a minute, but I was so out of it and felt unconfortable, I just pulled out and went downstairs :tape:

is that better :p
I find that frighteningly hilarious.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
39 Posts
bw2082 said:
I have a secret to share...

I was grilling steaks today and accidentally dropped one on the ground when I was pulling it from the flame. Instead of wiping it off I gave it to my brother who I was mad at :eek:
lol! i'm guilty of that one too :eek::tape::lol:
 
1 - 20 of 182 Posts
Top