Tennis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all

I just recently e-mailed comcast about possibly adding the tennis channel to their basic cable line up and they said that this is dependent upon letters of requests from consumers. so if you guys [both comcast subscribers and not] could e-mail them and ask them to put it on their line up it will be great appreciated, i'm sure, by those who have comcast.

thanks

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
shap_half said:
hey all

I just recently e-mailed comcast about possibly adding the tennis channel to their basic cable line up and they said that this is dependent upon letters of requests from consumers. so if you guys [both comcast subscribers and not] could e-mail them and ask them to put it on their line up it will be great appreciated, i'm sure, by those who have comcast.

thanks

:wavey:

Check out this thread from yesterday with my and others' e-mail correspondence with Comcast
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=66759

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
shap_half said:
hey all

thanks
This is my email (the first of many :devil: to them here in the Los Angeles Area:

I am a member of several large tennis discussion boards and we are VERY excited about the upcoming launch of the Tennis Channel.

I assume that in order to keep up with the competition (such as it is in the cable industry) that your programming people are on the ball with this and will add the Tennis Channel as a part of Basic Programming (ala the Golf Channel).

The Tennis Channel is IMPORTANT. Please don't drop the ball on this one.

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts