Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple ideas for coin tosses in matches to come out evenly in matches with many coin tosses. Here are the ideas and vote which one you think will be best.

1. 1 coin toss is done for the 1st tie and then the next tie goes to the other player, and then the pattern continues for the entire match

2. 1 coin toss is done for the 1st tie and then the next tie goes to the other player. After the coin toss ratio is even, then a new coin toss is done for the next tie, and then the loser wins the following tie.

3. 1 coin toss is done for the 1st tie and then players rotate win every other tie for the remainder of the TB. When a new TB begins, a new coin toss is done for the 1st tie no matter the ratio in the 1st TB.

If this makes sense, then vote on which one you think would be best.

Thanks
Matt :D

·
Registered
48,863 Posts
New Idea :

The Same Score
The Winner Of That Game Will Be The Person Who Send The Newest Point

But If They Both Sending The New Point Or Not
Then Use Coin Toss

This Would Make People (who Are Really Want To Play This Game) Active On This Game

·
Registered
12,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was planning on making a change in the CT situation next week but it looks like only 1 person has a problem with the current way of it ;)

Any other opinions??

·
Premium Member
36,826 Posts
I think that the first CT will go to one player, the second to another player, then the third to first player again and so on :shrug:
I think it will be more honestly

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Iveta agree with Alina! ;)
You make a normal CT and after this, you will switch of player, so it will be equal like this! ;)

·
Team WTAworld
15,941 Posts
I like it the way it is right now :shrug: It makes this game more interesting :shrug:

·
A Young Troubadour.
16,344 Posts
well u weren't the one to lose in the finals of Wimbledon 1-4 in cointosses now were you ;) ?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Why alter the coin toss? It's a 50/50 chance for both players. Don't change the rules just because some people can't handle losing a coin toss. I've lost several btw.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts