Tennis Forum banner

521 - 540 of 575 Posts

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Nice to see her at least hitting balls. I know the situations sucks, but it has been nice seeing a different side of Coco on social media and the My Tennis Life...so much more somber, thoughtful, pleasant.... not just the intense, competitive player on court.

·
Premium Member
169,809 Posts
Nice to see her at least hitting balls. I know the situations sucks, but it has been nice seeing a different side of Coco on social media and the My Tennis Life...so much more somber, thoughtful, pleasant.... not just the intense, competitive player on court.
Yeah, I like that people can see this other side of her as well :cool:

·
Registered
17,878 Posts
I haven't been a Coco fan for many years now, but she definitely adds a spark to the Tour. Over the past couple of months I've been surprised to discover that I'm looking forward to her return and hoping she'll do well. :eek:

·
Premium Member
169,809 Posts
No idea. She’s not on the list for Rosmalen. Then again, she could always receive a WC if she’s ready.

Do we even know what her PR would be ? 🤔

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Ok... this is weird... what is going on??!
I’ve been seeing Coco training/lifting/running for months now. It was supposedly just an ankle sprain that wouldn’t heal... where is she?

·
Premium Member
169,809 Posts
My guess is that she didn’t want to play Wimbledon without being able to play a warm up event. I’m guessing that her PR only becomes valid the week of Wimbledon, thus not allowing her to play even one warm up tourney. With her style of play, I think it’s smart not to play Wimby. She needs matches to zone in her big game, especially after such a long time away from the courts. :smile2:

She will most likely ease her way back into the tour with playing WTT, some tour events and then the USO.

Also, I though her foot injury was more of a bone crack ? Not 100% sure.

521 - 540 of 575 Posts