Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 411 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Re: Clothing sponsors of WTA Players

Wow, tennis outfitting is a really saturated market. 25 brands represented among the top 120 :eek: and I know that there are at least 2 brands used my male players (uniqlo, H&M) that aren't even represented here.

I'd be interested to know if there's an equivalent thread about racquet sponsors, I assume that there are fewer manufacturers represented than in the apparel game.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts

Barbora wearing Lululemon against Vika...was in Wilson before.

Not sure if this has changed, but previously, lululemon has not paid any athletes, but rather just provided clothing kits free of charge to their "ambassadors."

·
Registered
1,915 Posts

Yeah I was wondering today, if she's wearing lululemon. Thank you for notifying me. :)

Lots of players ended contracts with Wilson this year (Schmiedlova, Friedsam, Siniakova, BZS). Now their highest ranked player is Bertens.
Peeked at her FB to see if she'd mentioned the switch. Cracking up that she shared the Svitolina handshake lesson!! :lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
11,442 Posts

Not sure if she's "sponsored" by them or not - but Pironkova wears Australian brand Lorna Jane.

·
Registered
656 Posts

Not sure if she's "sponsored" by them or not - but Pironkova wears Australian brand Lorna Jane.
Since when? last year she was with Nike...? Before that lotto.

·
🔴27-04-19 ⚫
13,540 Posts

Not bad at all for Lotto.

Thx for this thread :yeah:

·
You are not likeable,but I like you
4,261 Posts

I don think Niculescu has sponsor,she was wearing different clothing in every tournaments

·
Registered
14,783 Posts

I'm not sure, but Hogenkamp wore a adidas top during Fed Cup while she always used to wear Under Armour the last 4 years at least. Need to wait till this weekend when she's playing Acapulco Q to find out :lol:

·
Registered
1,407 Posts

How come Michelle Larcher de Brito is still sponsored and she has done so little in her career:confused:

·
Registered
513 Posts

I'd be interested to know if there's an equivalent thread about racquet sponsors, I assume that there are fewer manufacturers represented than in the apparel game.
For sure there are fewer brands represented, building racquets is a much more difficult "art" and if it's ok to play in home made clothes (hello Bettany), it's way more risky to play with a random or average racquet.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts

Adidas is my favorite sportswear brand. :) Most of my faves are with Nike :sobbing:

21 - 40 of 411 Posts