Tennis Forum banner

341 - 354 of 354 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Asics has dropped quite a few of their WTA players. They went on a huge signing spree before 2016, I think only Goerges and Stosur remain

·
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
11,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #343
Also Martic seems to have ended her contract with Lotto. Wearing Head shirt and playing with Wilson :lol:

·
Registered
25,276 Posts
Maybe they are making space for a big signing or a bigger ATP player.
I remember this happening with Lacoste right before the Djokovic signing. They were dropping female players left and right. It wasn't until this year that they started adding women to the roster again.

·
Registered
25,276 Posts
It's amazing how Gavrilova can go through one slump and get dumped by Asics, but a has-been like Pospisil still keeps his contract.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Kudermetova is now with Acsis.

Kudermetova doesn’t seem to be with anyone. She’s still wearing Nike shoes. But the way she is on the rise I am surprised she doesn’t have an apparel deal. Also, that Asics top with the neck and cut out in the back was not great for her.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Kudermetova was in the full ASICS kit earlier today, shoes included. Thankfully she discarded that horrible neck and cut out piece from Wimbledon

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can't believe that Su-wei Hsieh stil don't have a clothing sponsor. She's a very accomplished doubles player and has been successful lately in singles too. With her unique personality she would a good asset for any company.

341 - 354 of 354 Posts