Tennis Forum banner

321 - 340 of 354 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
it's a strange situation, because in some photos of fans in Stuttgart and in some of her social photos after stuttgart, Sabine still trains with Nike Kit

·
Registered
25,275 Posts
I wonder why Nao Hibino still gets special outfits of her own from Le Coq Sportif when she's been irrelevant for a few years.

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
I wonder why Nao Hibino still gets special outfits of her own from Le Coq Sportif when she's been irrelevant for a few years.

I think the brand has a different model for Japan & Korea, which is more locally centric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
264 Posts
I wanted to make a thread that follows different changes of players' clothing sponsors and a list to easily check them. I'll try to update it regularly. :lol:
Slam winners and current/former top3 players are in KBOLD.
\
Kudermetova And Bogdan are with Nike!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Re: Clothing sponsors of WTA Players

She's retired now so does it really matter???? She announced it and it was posted on the WTA website. It's a mute point when it comes to Casey.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Dr Buzz is now with Lotto

·
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
11,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #332

·
Registered
685 Posts

·
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
11,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #334

·
Registered
264 Posts
I wanted to make a thread that follows different changes of players' clothing sponsors and a list to easily check them. I'll try to update it regularly. :lol:
Slam winners and current/former top3 players are in BOLD.
I think muchova is with adidas but i would think she is wearing the older kits?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Slam winners and current/former top3 players are in BOLD.
If this is notable to your list bonaventure is with lacoste and blinkova is with lotto again i dont now if they are actually wearing up to date kits!

·
Registered
25,275 Posts
I think Golubic has an on/off relationship with Asics. She was with them during her good form back in 2016/17, and then she must have been dropped because she wore the same old outfit for a lonnnnnng time and then at Roland Garros this year she was back in the new collection. They must only give her stuff when they think she's earned it :lol:

I think it's the same situation with Rodina/Yonex. I think they give her clothes, but she's not high up on the priority list so they take their time with it.

321 - 340 of 354 Posts