Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know when Elena Dementieva's contract with Yonex (clothing) is over ????/

she could look so good with better clothing :hearts: :kiss:

let us hope she plans on doing so :bounce:

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
I dont think its finnshing soon, as she signed up a few years ago. These things tend to last about 4 years, or so (like Venus with Reebok) so it will probably be next year that is expires.

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
she looks alright, shes got a nice body, and Yonex doesnt look that bad on her

i think she should be signed by Addidas or Reebok :) (she would suit Nike but they al wear the same)

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do u really think so dava... i tend not to think that. i mean she has played with it for two yrs and unless they have payed her big bucks companies rarely like to sign people up for long!
don't u hope it is over soon! she is so HOT!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes serena i think she would be great for reebok as well!
i also agree that nike suits her the most but of recent times actually this past yr especially they indeed have all been wearing the same things ... but i think it is the players choice because if u c james blake he always wears different and ghetto rags! hehe

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Sometimes they giver her really nice stuff and sometimes its crap like that Orange one. In dont know. I like the purple and the gray ones.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya the us open 2001 was gorgeous coz of her .. i just think that she needs a company that really puts a lot more time and energy into designing tennis outfits !

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Only people like Anna, Martina and Serena have there own personlised clothes, because they are worth the investment. Im not saying Elena is not as good looking (I LOVE ELENA!!!), or whatever, but you down the street and say Serena Williams or Anna Kournikova they know who you are talking about, if you say Elena Dementieva they probably wont. The same as if you walk into JJB. They see a poster of Anna K in an Adidas top, and say thats Anna K.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I think if Elena keeps improving herself and winning more and bigger tournaments to get her ranking up and get noticed more, those clothing deals will come.. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts