Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
with her win in first round of IW Ula should enter top 100 :)
Updated with Ula out of the list:)

Alexa Glatch isn't far with a new career high of #111

Next 10 are the usual Voegele, O'Brien, Zec-Peskiric, Larcher de Brito + Woerle, Scheepers, Baltacha, Rus, Dentoni and Jozami.

I'll go with Masa, Arantxa and Betina:bounce:

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,650 Posts
O'Brien and Baltacha are destined to NOT break top100 IMO. Baltacha would've been top100 had she finished off Mauresmo and O'Brien needed one more win in Birmingham last year I think.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
O'Brien and Baltacha are destined to NOT break top100 IMO. Baltacha would've been top100 had she finished off Mauresmo and O'Brien needed one more win in Birmingham last year I think.
In that case, they're destined to stay in my list;)

I think they can, but who knows:confused: Mattek and Dubois have been in the 105-110 for centuries before breaking, we'll see;)

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
If I remember correctly, she needed 6 more points against Shvedova to win the match and break top 100 :bigcry::bigcry: I still have faith though :angel:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Lots of moves after the FO :

Voegele out of the list after reaching the final in Notingham;)

De Brito and Dulgheru broke into the top 100 without being in the list:worship:

New entries with Alexa Glatch and Arantxa Rus:)

Both of them are really close to break the top 100, so are Masa Zec-Peskiric who needs one more round in Marseille and Elena Baltacha in Birmingham. Missed occasion for O'Brien...

Next possibilities (out of the top120 though) are Diatchenko, Sevastova, Oudin, Hercog, Gullickson, Wienerova, Ivanova, Dentoni, Martic and Scheepers.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Glatch, Rus, Baltacha and O'Brien had to win a match in Wimbledon to make it but failed

Oudin will make the top100 directly

New entry will be Hercog and Diatchenko

·
Registered
53,785 Posts
Glatch, Rus, Baltacha and O'Brien had to win a match in Wimbledon to make it but failed
Elena won one, actually :p She needed to win just another one (probably the easiest 2nd round in Wimbledon one could ever hope for :weirdo:)

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Olga Tsbaropoulou or something (retired) from Greece got pretty close to the top 100. Can someone tell me how high she got?

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #54 (Edited)
Oudin and Hercog entered the top100 after Wimbledon :)

Now, half of the the girls between 101 and 110 (Sevastova, Glatch, Diatchenko, Rus and O'Brien) have never been there.
Next are Baltacha, Kucova, Gullickson, Silva and Martic.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Here comes the US Open an his juicy points :lick:

Big chance for the following players to finally break the top 100, all we be well seeded in qualies or in the MD (Glatch, Rus)

good luck to

Katie O'Brien
Elena Baltacha
Alexa Glatch
Arantxa Rus
Vitalia Diatchenko
Kristina Kucova
Sandra Zahlavova to get out of this list;)

and to the following to make it:)

Vesna Manasieva
Kathrin Woerle
Carly Gullickson
Ksenia Pervak
Ekaterina Ivanova
Petra Martic
Darya Kustova
Lenka Wienerova
Jessica Moore
Chanelle Scheepers

(all are in the top 150)

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Not a lot of changes after the last GS:sad:, the only player to take the opportunity has been Petra Martic who has made a big jump by qualifying and winning a round at the US + winning a 100k in Biella.:D

41 - 60 of 279 Posts