Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Goerges,Sanchez and Suarez Navarro broke the top100 after the FO.

Next in are O'Brien (new entry at #104 but it will be hard to defend Eastbourne and Wimbledon points from last year)
Rodina, Johansson, Lapuschenkova (who could have broke the top100 by winning one more match in Marseille), Rybarikova, Pavlyuchenkova and (who knows?) maybe Manasieva, Pandzic, South, Voegele, Duque Marino or Jozami ?

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
New entry with Duque Marino at #108

Many possibilities til the end of the year for Britgirls, Kristina Barrois, Michelle Larcher, Ula Radwanska or maybe even Julie Coin!

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Duque Marino really close to get out of the list!

Next ones are Barrois, Hradecka, Baltacha, U. Radwanska, South, Coin, Voracova, Larcher de Brito and Pandzic

·
Registered
53,873 Posts
Janko, you should update the first post and add Katalin Marosi on the active players list as she's making a great comeback this year :worship:

With a highest ranking of #101 maybe she just comeback to try to finally break into the Top 100 :lol:

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
I think melanie south will be entering this list soon. Shes going to play some more 25k and 50k ITF's in India. She may reach top 100, but I don't expect her to cement herself in there like Keothavong has done this year. Would still be a good achievement though :D

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I think melanie south will be entering this list soon. Shes going to play some more 25k and 50k ITF's in India. She may reach top 100, but I don't expect her to cement herself in there like Keothavong has done this year. Would still be a good achievement though :D
Agree;) She has the right schedule to make it.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
And indeed, Mel is a new entrant at #110:D

Next up are Patricia Mayr, Lucie Hradecka, Michelle LDB, Urszula Radwanska, Vesna Manasieva and so on...

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Updated after the AO!

Mel South finally entered the top100 so as Patricia Mayr who hasn t even been a part of that list.

Elena Baltacha replaces Mel as a new british prospect

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Katalin Marosi will leave shortly :rocker2:

21 - 40 of 281 Posts