Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
I can bet that we will have 2.000.000 watchers out of 10.000.000 belgians, the most watched programme ever in Belgium

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
Rhythmboy said:
I can bet that we will have 2.000.000 watchers out of 10.000.000 belgians, the most watched programme ever in Belgium
and 500.000 belgians don't even own a TV ;)

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
I took half a day off and a friend of mine did the same, so will probably sit together to watch it and become completely crazy together.

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
Rhythmboy said:
you kidding? Not even football gets those ratings, if the final has a million viewers it'll be a massive success lol

·
36,597 Posts
David Brent said:
Depending on who were to win. I hope it wouldn't cause a civil war!
Armies have been mobilised, luckily we aren't a nuclear power.

Reactions: Hurley

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
carot said:
you kidding? Not even football gets those ratings, if the final has a million viewers it'll be a massive success lol
that's because belgium almost never does something special in football, except maybe for the Brazil match and '86
:p

·
36,597 Posts
David Brent said:
I'm trying to form a mental picture of the belgian army. Scary
I don't think our army already has the ability to take pics though. ;)

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
David Brent said:
I'm trying to form a mental picture of the belgian army. Scary
We have no weapon of mass destruction in Belgium. However Kim and Justine are our weapons of mass DISTRACTION!!! :p

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A long time ago, Belgium and France were at war. During one battle, the French captured an Belgian major. Taking the major to their headquarters, the French general began to question him.
The French general asked, "Why do you Belgian officers all wear red coats? Don't you know the red material makes you easier targets for us to shoot at?"
In his bland Belgian way,the major informed the general that the reason Belgian officers wear red coats is so that if they are shot, the blood won't show and the men they are leading won't panic.
And that is why from that day to now all French Army officers wear brown pants.
This may be the cause for the rivalry between Clijsters and Henin fans.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
WTAWORLD would shutdown if this happens.:devil:

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
a clijsters-henin final? i wouldnt even bother to watch

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
carot said:
Armies have been mobilised, luckily we aren't a nuclear power.
LOL, good one

·
Registered
871 Posts
LMAO David, you must be either a Brit or a German :D to be dissing on the French Army's reputation like that... ;)

If the fearsome Flemish and Walloon Armies :eek: mobilize, all of Europe would be in danger :eek: , there's probably no other Army around, with the exception of the Swiss, with such mass fattening weapons as chocolates, fries and waffles... :drool: :p

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Monique said:
with such mass fattening weapons as chocolates, fries and waffles... :drool: :p
:eek:

to arms! :D

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
At least you non-belgians will be able to acces the board, while this whole bunch of belgians will be in front of tv instead of flooding this place :p

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
yes because it would be such turmoil and devestation as the French and Flemish sections of belgium rise up in angry spiteful waves of spouting tennis fans each and every one wearing the latest tennis outfit of justine and kim while screaming at each other and burning the othersides player in effigy as mass riots ensue with looting and torching and clubbing the police with tennis rakets that their favorite uses. Meanwhile poor els callens, trapped between the two converging forces, smeared with dirt and nothing but rags will climb the podium and beg them all with her pleas of "what about me! I'm a player too! why doesnt anyone burn my likeness in effigy? I'm moving to austrailia."

Or maybe not.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts